15

——

——

Jungwon was up for another race, Jake volunteered to do the announcing for the race since Jungwon would have to teach me afterwards.

I was preparing all the trophies and money all by myself but I seized my activities when someone approached me.

"You're the announcer right?" One of the street racers questioned, I was pretty confused at what he wanted to know but I nodded in response and tilt my head to the side.

"Are you single??"

"Why do you want to know that, excuse me. Do I know you?"

"I was curious, you're a rare view. I felt like I should've taken the chance to possess such a beauty." He ran his hands over my shoulder, I gulp. My body began to shake, my lips were quivering. I panicked.

"Please stop touching me." I tried to take his grip off me but he wouldn't budge, someone from behind grasped onto his neck, finally resulting his grip on my shoulder to release.

Sunghoon.

Hoon's sharp venomous looking eyes shared sharp contact with the street racer of Red Moon. "Didn't you hear her? She said leave her the fuck alone." He sneered.

Jungwon came to the side and gripped onto his face, the man's cheeks were squishing into the hand of Jungwon.

"Don't ever fucking touch my team members, I won't hesitate to rip your fucking head off and also don't ever touch someone that's mine" Jungwon realeased his harsh grip and pushed the male away.

"Hyerim, are you ok?" Sunghoon asked, I silently nodded looking at the concrete ground underneath me.

"Did touch you any where you didn't want? I'll kill him." Jungwon muttered under his breath, I shook my head assuring Jungwon. "Jungwon, I'm fine. Really. Thank you both for helping me."

—— JUNGWON (time skip)

"Are you up for training today?"

"If you want, I'm up for it. The quicker I finish this, the quicker I can go back to announcing."

"Take a break today actually, you need it. We'll start fresh and early, I mean late. Tommorow night." I lightly chuckled at my mistake.

Hyerim got a call, she answered the phone and she brought her head a bit down. "Huh not at home?" I heard her say.

"Then how will I get home if you have the keys!" Hyerim scolded someone, I bet it was Hewon. After a few minutes of scolding, she put the phone back in her purse.

"Was it Hewon?"

Hyerim nodded, "she went over to a friends house to stay over and she took the home keys, now I don't know how to get home."

"Just stay over at my place, no one's home. I'm pretty sure Jangmi will be back early morning, she can take you there to pick up your keys."

"Oh, alright..."

—— HYERIM

I hopped into Jungwon's car, this was my first time going to his house. I felt weird.

By the minute I got into the car he speeded off the racing tracks, I screamed and I could see Jungwon devilishly grin.

"YANG JUNGWON!!"

"Hang on tight Rim, it's going to be a bumpy ride." He laughed, increasing the speed on the way.

——