Chaptet Ten: Graduation

Chapter Ten:
Graduation

It was now the day I have been waiting for since forever

It was now the day I have been waiting for since forever. Today was graduation! I got up and started getting dressed already having five missed calls from Jess.

After getting dressed I ran downstairs seeing Dad standing there with a sad smile and I camera. I smiled at him and gave him a hug as we started heading out to the car. Bella was driving because after graduation we were going to the Cullens.

Well not right after all three of us were going to the diner to eat some pie and ice cream then got to the party

Getting to the high school I smiled at dad as I went to go take my seat that was beside Jasper and Alice beside him since Bella was sitting beside Edward.

"Are you both ready to graduate with your amazing best friend?" I asked them and they smiled at me as Jasper wrapped his other arm around me since he already had one around Alice.

"Yes, we are," Jasper told me making me small as Jess walked up the stage. I gave her an encouraging smile as she started her speech. She smiled back at me as she started.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case, princess," Jess said making me smile at her.

"Mine was a princess too," I muttered to Jasper who laughed at me.

"When we were ten, they asked again and we answered rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist," Jess said making me look towards Jasper.

"I guess yours never changed then Cowboy," I whispered to Jasper making him playfully glare at me. I laughed at him leaning into his embrace.

"But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!" Jess says making everyone holler from the audience. I cheer the loudest for her making her smile at me.

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train, and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love – a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Meet a person that changes your life like Anastasia Swan changed mine," Jess said making me look up at her with tears in my eyes.