Chapter 7 Blooming Potential

Zeny retreated, only to run face first into another air wall! She cartwheeled back, barely dodging Kendo's enlarged fist! Itsuka swept her hand toward Zeny, trying to grab the Rose only for her to flip into the air and out of the way! Suddenly, the blue-highlighted ravennette's clothes gained a pink glow!

Zeny: Yanagi!

Monoma smirked as he swiped his hand down, using Reiko Yanagi's telekinesis on Zeny's clothes, directing her into the ground! Kendo immediately clasped her enormous palms on Zeny, the Rose raising her arms and bracing herself! The palms pressed into her, her clothes glowing pink once again and squeezing her tight!

Zeny: Crap! This pressure is. . . Ugh!

Shoda: Amazing! They're pushing Rose!

Tetsutetsu: But it's a two on one, how cowardly!

All Might: But very in line with Villains. Let's not forget the objective now!

The Rose roared, pushing out with all her might as she focused her gained pain, releasing a shockwave of power from her body and blowing back both Kendo and Monoma! To catch himself, the blonde used his ally's Big Fist Quirk to grip the ground and slow his slide!

Zeny: I'm not losing!

She dashed toward the most dangerous threat, Neito Monoma! She barged right through an air wall and thrusted her fist forward. . . only to have her knuckles bash into steel!

Zeny: NGH!

Monoma: Didn't expect that now, did you?

The blonde's hair was silver, his body constructed of steel!

Tetsutetsu: HUH?! WHEN DID HE COPY MY QUIRK?!?!?!?

Zeny grit her teeth as she recoiled back, shaking the pain off her hand and glaring at the steel covered Monoma. . .

Zeny: At least I know all four of his damn Quirks. . .

Monoma: You won't be finding the bomb any time soon, Rose.

Itsuka: This is game over!

They blocked her exits from the hall, standing on either side of her. . .

Zeny: Kendo keeps going for grabs. Of Monoma's Quirks, Poltergeist and Solid Air Quirks are meant to limit my mobility. Steel and Big Fist are being used for defense in how he uses them. . .

Her adversaries used Big Fist and sent their massive hands barreling toward her! She leaped into the air, letting them clap together! A massive force was unleashed from the collision, sending Zeny flying into a wall! Monoma quickly reeled his arm back and swapped to Poltergeist, telekinetically slamming Zeny into the opposite wall before bringing her down onto the floor! Before Itsuka could grab her, the Rose unleashed a second wave of force, breaking the telekinetic hold and sending Kendo's arms back!

Zeny: They're not trying to beat me, or even restrain me. . . They're trying to waste my time!

And sure enough, it was working. Half of the allotted time had went by!

Yui: (radio) Rose, should I come to-

Zeny: (radio) Stick to the plan! I can do this. . .

Monoma: What are you and Kodai up to?

Zeny: . . . Wouldn't you like to know?

The Rose unleashed a second wave of force from her body, immediately throwing herself at Kendo! Monoma raised his hand and pulled on her clothes, but the girl resisted Poltergeist and broke out of it, but it gave Itsuka her opening! Zeny barely managed to block the left hook thrown at her, failing to stop her leg from being kicked out from beneath her! Kendo swirled around, throwing her elbow at Rose, who swayed aside! Unfortunately, dodging the palm push of Big Fist was not possible, Kendo landing a clean hit and blowing Zeny backwards!