8, good luck skittle

all in one - jordan poole

"HI UH, RESERVATION FOR THE DUBS I THINK?"

The hostess smiled brightly and led her over to the secluded area somewhere in the restaurant. The restaurant was dim and dark, lots of blood red kind of gave off a spooky vibe. It was beautiful though.

Calm chuckles began getting louder as the hostess turned another corner and she was welcome to an assortment of people.

Teammates, wags, coaches.

"Shh, shes- welcome to Golden State! " They all cheered in unison, clapping.

A bright smile formed on her face as she jumped shockingly. "Goodness, " She gasped. "Thank you so much."

Zaharia took a seat between Audi, Juan's girlfriend, and Jordan. "Thank you."

Zia knew it wasnt Gary's birthday, it was simply a trope trying to steer her away from a surprise dinner.

Jordan gave her a side hug, rubbing her upper arm a bit. And good lord,  he looked nice. "You smell good." Zia spoke in his ear as he raised a brow. "Thank you, your fivehead- "

"No."

"This has been a private tradition for god knows how long, " Coach Kerr began, taking a sip of his drink.

While Zia and Audi began making conversation on her feelings about being on the team, Jordan just sat there and admired the girl.

For one, it was a blessing being able to play on the same court as her, but the outstanding friendship they had created in less that 3 days never failed to amaze Jordan.

How they already had inside jokes and nicknames, or how Jordan had already found something to tease her about.

Friendships were usually difficult for Jordan, as he was very quiet and sometimes awkward, but there was something about Zaharia that simply attracted friends, and well, Jordan was one of them.

They could talk about almost anything and not get bored or silently watch a movie and simply fall asleep in eachothers presence.

He couldn’t help but ignore the fact that she was absolutely gorgeous too. It was like she was a model, a future all-star, and a normal person all in one.

That was the first thing that they saw her as, a model.

Juan, Gary, even Klay admitted it.