17. Gulf's Punishment

Mew: Huh, Punishment means you will also hide my Chocolates, No hubby please don't hide my chocolates like momma...I will be a good boy ..

Gulf: No, baby I won't do that I will punish you in a different way.....

Mew: Tried to think and said will you lock me in the washroom?? Hubby, I am really scared of that. ...please don't lock me in the washroom na see I got so big an injury too, how I will stay there ...you are my good chimpanzee..no no..I mean my good hubby na...Gulf still staring at mew...

Okay, If you want...then you can lock me in the kitchen there are lots of things to eat, give me your phone too...I will eat while watching a panda movie ...it will be fun...

Gulf: what if I punish you the same way I did when you were sick...kissing you every inch of your body...

Mew: eye widened...noooooo hubby...that tickles....

Gulf: it won't tickle baby...Gulf get on top of Mew and started kissing him...Mew is again shy and red...he is trying to hide himself but Gulf has no chill he is not ready to let his baby go..Gulf is kissing and making his husband moan...

Today Gulf has gone through too much and his body needs more than this...he started unbuttoning Mew's shirt and slowly again they are laying naked... gulf on top of Mew's body torturing this innocent soul...

Gulf leaned towards mew and peck his lips...do you like that ...in response, Mew just smiled shyly...Gulf moves ahead and claims his husband's lips for the first time Mew also responded to the kiss and Gulf was shocked that how mew is kissing him so well just like a pro...Mew push Gulf lightly to breathe and Gulf got a chance to concentrate on other body parts of his husband's godly body...he sucked his neck then his chest and then licked his nipples...Gulf is really obsessed with those pink dots he wanted to eat those buds but mew pushed him again saying aahh Hubby it's paining...Gulf showed some mercy on his innocent husband and started getting down...while kissing through nipples to down, now Gulf is looking at Mew's hard member...Gulf stopped and looked up at mew, he saw mew is also looking at him without breaking eye contact gulf licked his dick's head and mew felt a current in his body...

Gulf is licking it like he got a popsicle and then he started giving a mind-blowing blow job to his husband.... Mew is moving his head left-right coz this baby doesn't know what to do, he is pleading his husband but doesn't know what he is pleading for, he is scratching the bedhead coz he doesn't know what to do with his hands...

His wide-open legs, curled toes are telling how he is getting tortured by his husband...when his husband is not showing any mercy and bobbling his mouth to taste his husband's popsicle...

Mew: ahhh I need to pee please Hubbyyyy....

Gulf still don't stop his action coz he knew it's not urged to pee but his husband is going to fill his mouth with his cums...gulf still don't stop till he gets what he wanted ....

Mew: Aaahhh hubbbbyy hhhhhhhh huuu hubbb hubbbb aahhhhhhhhhh moaned louder and harder before releasing himself into Gulf's mouth...

Gulf: looked at Mew and then to his own dick...aahhh I need to take care of this too...but gulf is about to get up when Mew said ....

Mew: Hubby don't go...

Gulf: smiled how can anyone say no to a baby who is looking like a tomato..so he lay beside Mew ...Gulf pulled Mew for a hug and put a blanket on their bare bodies...

Gulf: Mew...

Mew: Hmm..

Gulf: did you like it...