Special 4. The Sun, The Moon and The Stars

The young heirs of the most influential families on The Continent joined their forces in a united team, during the Third Great Assembly, to take responsibility for the most challenging tasks in the preparations for a counterattack against the swarms of monsters, expected to invade their home.

   Six fearless heroes took the pledge to fight for the world's salvation to the last breath. 

   Meet each member of The Adventure Team.

   🌟⭐🌗⭐🌟

   The First Uyani 

   The twenty-seven years old leader of The Keepers spent her childhood in Eleysan's Royal Palace as prince Dai Danail's nanny. The tradition applies to all girls between the ages of twelve and eighteen who are the king and the queen's relatives. 

   Dey didn't know that she was a keeper at the time and even less that she was the future ruler of the clan. Their ways separated on his twelfth birthday when he was sent to The Endless Desert to fight while she joined her people to take on her duties.

 Their ways separated on his twelfth birthday when he was sent to The Endless Desert to fight while she joined her people to take on her duties

   It is a great mystery how The Keepers manage to seal The Portal and what abilities God gave them at the end of the first invasion. It is only known that The First is the most powerful among them.

   The person to be The First receives the title at birth. When children with prominent abilities are born, they are usually sent away from The Portal. There is a fragile balance between The Keepers and the opposite force of the fiery butterflies. Whenever one side becomes stronger, so does the other. This means that the monsters will be only enforced, if a child remains nearby while still not able to control and use the power. 

   The First takes their place at the age of eighteen when they have already mastered how to use their gift.

   Uyani couldn't have occupied the position of a nanny, if she was not related to the royal family. Dey was very surprised to learn this because it would mean that he had a connection with The Keepers. It is still not clear how exactly the two of them are related and what this means. Uyani, however, hinted that there were important secrets he had yet to learn.

   In her position as The First, Uyani is one of the most influential people on the Continent, admired and feared by everyone. Her power makes her intimidating, but she is still the sweet girl Dey once knew.

   Prinx Arxia

   Arx is Sai's eighteen years old cousin who, despite their young age, is the greatest prophet at the time. 

   Their father was King's Unufrail's younger brother, also a prominent seer, murdered by King Dorth because of the prophecy he made, hinting at a possible love relationship between prince Sai and prince Dey. The King was not only against it, but also interpreted it as the reason for the possible torturous death of his son. He wrongly assumed that it was all a plot to take over Eleysan.