Chapter 35: More 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷

Your POV

~ Time skip, at Northland Bank ~

" Hi, is your master here? " I asked Ekaterina, the receptionist of the Northland Bank.

" Is there anything you need from me Princess? " I heard him asked and came out of nowhere.

" Brother! " Teucer happily yelled and immediately ran to Childe and gave him a hug.

" T-Teucer! But how? " Childe asked with confusion printed on his face.

" I knew you'd be the one. " I said and started heading towards the exit but Childe pulled my wrist. I turned around and looked at him with one of my eyebrows raised.

" Thank you... For taking care of my brother. " Childe said with a smile... a different smile... a genuine one.

" Yeah... Sure. No problem. " I told him.

" Brother! We encountered Mr. Cyclops! A really huge one! Then Lady (y/n) here stabs Mr. Cyclops and it popped a lot of golden glitters everywhere! It was super awesome! You never told me it could do that! " Teucer exclaimed with excitement.

" Really? That's pretty cool Teucer. Haha. Yes, it can. Even in different colors. " Childe said with a fake laugh.

" Childe?! What are you doing here?! " We heard Paimon asked.

" But wait a second. What are you doing here at Liyue? Why am I not even informed about this? " Childe asked Teucer.

" Wow. He completely ignored me. " Paimon said. I just chuckled and looked at Paimon.

" That's his little brother, Teucer. You guys done having dinner with Zhongli? " I asked them.

" He is actually looking for you. That's why we're here. We were searching for you. " Paimon told me.

" You should get going. " Lumine said with a chuckle.

" Excuse me Childe, Teucer. I better get going, Zhongli's looking for me. " I told them.

" Wait how about Teu... Oh Lumine, Paimon! " Childe said with a chuckle.

" Oh, so you noticed we were here, you were just ignoring us. Gotcha. " Paimon said crossing her arms and glare at Childe, I smiled and went towards the door, and before I could even open it, someone opened the door... it was Zhongli.

" Let's go? " He asked with a smile and offer me his arm, I then wrapped my arm around his.

" Off to where? " I asked with a smile.

" I booked a table for us at the Pearl Galley, and booked the entire ship for the night. I want to spend more time with you since the preparations for the Rite of Parting is almost to completion thanks to the Traveler. " Zhongli told me and my eyes widen.

" You... paid for everything? " I asked him and he chuckled.

" Of course the Wangsheng if not the Northland Bank are the ones carrying all of the expenses. " Zhongli said and I just sighed.

" Northland Bank or Childe? " I asked him and he chuckled.

" It can be both. " He answered. " But the Wangsheng will be the one sponsoring tonight. " He added.

' Oh... So business must be booming huh? ' I thought.

When we arrived at Pearl Galley I saw Yun Jin standing on the stage. " Welcome and good evening, Mr. Zhongli and Lady (y/n). You're just in time to see Ms. Yun Jin's play. Please follow me, I myself shall escort you both to your table. "