035!

NARRATIVE!

alaniis finished arranging her plates, and closed the door of the cupboard

alaniis finished arranging her plates, and closed the door of the cupboard. as she was already a cleaning freak, her place was always 100% clean but now it was 100000% clean.

the girl was so excited, jude was finally coming to england for the euros. he was coming earlier to spend some days with her and then with his family before joining the squad. alaniis felt joyful all week, she cleaned and organized everything on her apartment since he would live with her for a few days.

he was even gonna met her parents in the weekend. the midfielder wasn't excited about going to liverpool, as he found the city quite "prison-like" but he couldn't say no to meeting his in-laws.

when the door bell rang, the girl ran to the door, opening it to mason, bukayo and jude entering in the loft with big smiles.

"don't forget to leave your shoes at the door and to wash your hands" she warned them, closing the door behind them.

mason and bukayo as they were familiar with the place, made themselves feel at ease and sat on the couch, grabbing the remote to turn on the device. alaniis tip-toed and pecked jude's lips while the boy was taking a look at the living room.

"hey" he kissed her forehead, wrapping his arm around her waist. "it looks so neat."

"told you" the chelsea player said.

"she's a clean freak" bukayo added, earning a death glare from alaniis.

"i don't even understand why you two are here"

"we didn't want jude to lose himself in london" mason explained, grabbing the bowl of popcorn on the desk. "you meanie, how could you left him all alone in this big town ?"

"shut up" she hit the behind of his head. "judy, make yourself feel at home."

the dortmund player nodded and sat on the sofa with the other boys. the singer served them their favourite drinks : a coke for mason, an apple juice glass for bukayo and a strawberry flavoured mirinda for jude.

"here" she smiled.

the boys thanked her. she then sat next to jude on the couch, her head leaning on his shoulder. was they were watching the season 4 of the walking dead, alaniis was dozing off. she snuggled closer to her boyfriend, earning a peck on the forehead.

soon enough, jude was asleep as well. bukayo and mason took pictures of the couple ready to blackmail them in the future. then they left the loft, locking the door behind them.

alaniis woke up from her nap 3 hours after. she stretched herself and cleaned the small mess the boys did while eating. jude was peacefully sleeping on the couch, his hoodie covering the upper of his face.

the girl decided to cook him something as she couldn't for the past few months. the girl put on her pretty apron and washed meticulously her hands, removing all of her rings, before staring to prepare their dinner. jude was a little bit picky so she decided to just prepare some creamy pasta with shrimps.

at 9pm, jude was finally awake. the midfielder went to wash his face and hands and couldn't help but be scared by her toilet.

the loft was like the boys described it : clean. extremely clean. so neat it was scary.

and it was also weirdly decorated. like the living room was really pretty and modern, the kitchen looked straight from a weeb kawai inspiration on tiktok, her bathroom looked like the vogue one and the toilet was the scariest place ever.

and there was a lot of pictures, of her family, her siblings and of course her as a baby.

"you look cute on this one" the footballer said, showing the singer her year 5 picture.

"oh thanks" she smiled, serving their meals on pink plates. "you can take glasses and some juice on the fridge and put them in the living room."

"k" jude followed what she said.

alaniis then served them, before joining jude on the sofa. the girl put on violetta on disney+ earning a side glare from the boy. smiling sheepishly, the scouser decided to put on the emperor's new groove, which jude appreciated more.

the boy complimented her cooking, finding the shrimps delicious. she thanked him, before pecking his cheek.
soon, they were invested in the movie. laughing and vibing along.

things were going so well between them.

and alaniis was so grateful for that.

NIA's NOTE - 

NIA's NOTE

i don't have a phone aynmore i'm on my laptop lol

sorry it's been a long time and the chapter is bad but...

i don't have any excuses actually

hope you liked the chapter, i'll try to update sooner so sorry for the long wait

(gosh it looks so ugly)

thank you for the 60k, it's amazing!!!!! we grew so much and so fast it's incredible.

take care my babies.