SEVEN

The young girl sat in the passenger side of her fathers car as they made their way to the Potter s house

The young girl sat in the passenger side of her fathers car as they made their way to the Potter s house. There was light music, almost silent but the fact it was rock made it able to hear. Lyndy left her window down as they drove further and further down the street until they made it to the huge grey house with the white picket fence and the teal-blue door.

She jumped out, Sirius holding out his hand and she took to gladly following him up the stairs. "This place is too nice, like the ones rich entitled people live in."

"They are rich but not entitled, they're the best people I ever met."

"Then why'd you screw em over by leaving, if I lived here, I'd never leave."

"I did—"

"Bad things, I know but if they truly love you, they'd forgive you."

"I finally figured out why I keep you around."

"My brain?"

Sirius shook his head in amusement and disbelief as he displayed a small smile, "your the on,y one who's ever spoken to me like this, and I need the no bullshit thing Lyndy, badly."

"Clearly."

The man knocked on the door silently only for the little girl to roll her eyes and knock harder as if hitting it. Three pairs of steps could be heard. Neville, Harry, and Ron Weasley, who all smiled at Lyndy with wide grins, "come on, we're playing in the snow." Lyndy gasped, looking up at Sirius who nodded and gestured for her to go and she ran after them.

The man took a deep breath before walking into the kitchen and smiled sheepishly at everyone. "Hello."

Euphemia ran over, her apron still on as she cooks Christmas Eve dinner and hugged the now grown man, "my son." Sirius grew a huge grin holding the women closer.

"It's about bloody time I get my brother back," James winked at Sirius. All the others in the room treated the man; the Weasleys, Longbottoms, Remus, Fleamont and Lily.

The conversation was interrupted by Lyndy walking through the door after an hour of being with the boys. "I have never meet anyone more stupid then Harry Fucking Potter."

Sirius's eyes went wide at the girls statement but Lily only laughed, "he's just like his father." The red haired women bent down to her level sharing a look the two seemed to understand.

"I'm so sorry for you."

"What about Neville and Ron?" Sirius asked.

"They are a whole band of dumb asses, dad." Lyndy put her hands on her hips, "Harry's the stupid one who forgot to develop a brain, Ron eats everything and acts like thing two to Harry and Neville, he's too sweet for this world but seriously, how does he get trapped so much."

The parents looked to the girl all with shocked faces at her honesty. "Anything else?"

"Yes, boys are stupid and complete jerks."

"That's fucking fantastic, never think otherwise, always hate men."

Lyndy raised a brow. "Are all men stupid? Is that why you are?"

Lyndy got a devil smirk and Sirius raised his brows putting his hands on his hips, the girl mimicking him. The adults around him all watching the scene unfold and loving watching Sirius being a dad.

"Go play outside with Ginny dear, she's my youngest girl, only a year younger." Molly smiled and Lyndy smiled back.

"Fan-fucking-tastic." The girl eagerly ran out.

All eyes went to him. "I'm raising her my way, and I said that I was a feminist, she asked what that was, I told her and now she speaks what she thinks, I say fan-fucking-tastic she's going to be great!" Sirius nodded.

"I think so too." Lily smiled giving the man a wink.

"I'm not dumb anymore am I?" James asked but everyone went quite.

The rest of Christmas Eve and Day would be a whirlwind it was something the man had missed so much. But there was one person he really wanted to talk to.

"Ugh . . . Remus?"

in the reg timeline, Harry, Neville, and Ron would be four rn, but I wanted them to be Lyndy's age so for the story let's just pretend. Also I loved writing this chapter, it was so much fun and I hoped you liked it too!!!