Strange Talk on Campus: 32

For three days, the wealthy areas of the city center were shrouded in dark clouds.   

Most of the wealthy families are happy and quiet. In this wealthy area, the spacing between the houses is very large. It stands to reason that what happened to one family will not affect others, but the Yang family's situation is really weird and has a wide range of implications. .   

Therefore, in the past three days, all the families in this area have taken advantage of the light of day to relocate their families.   

By the time the ‘war’ was over, there was no one in the wealthy area except the Yang family.   

As for the ’main battlefield' Yangzhai……   

Standing one kilometer away from the yard of the Yang family, you can feel the death aura on your face.   

In just three days, this mansion in the center of a wealthy area, known as Yuncheng's most famous mansion, became a murder house that no one dared to approach.   

In fact, the Yang family has indeed become a ghost house.   

On the lawn of the outer courtyard, in the pool, and on the path, there are all golden or red bagua diagrams, and there are dried blood stains near the bagua diagrams.   

The scene in the outer courtyard is shocking enough, but if you enter the house, you will feel that the outside is nothing at all.   

In addition to gossip pictures and blood stains, there are also many half-burned yellow talismans in the house.   

What's even more terrifying is that on the chandelier in the middle of the room, a corpse that has been completely cold is hung with a steel rope.   

Yang Shanglin.   

Although it was a hanging posture, he did not commit suicide. It can be seen from his horrified expression and the hand pulling the steel rope that this was a murder.   

However, what scares people most in the room is under the corpse.   

There was a huge pot. Under the pot was the firewood that had just been burned out. There was oil with impurities in the pot, and there were several blown-up corpses in it.   

It was barely possible to recognize the faces of the corpses, namely Yang Ze and the heads of the three major families.   

Of these four people, one killed Jie Zhen and the other made Jie Zhen repeat the pain of being burned to death every day.

Now, the four of them are burned to death by hot oil.   

A woman's crying faintly came from upstairs. Following the sound, she could see a disheveled woman shrinking in the corner and crying.   

“Don't kill me, don't kill me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. ”   

After listening for a long time, I heard what the woman said clearly.   

The police came to Yangzhai after receiving a call from the police, and this was the scene they saw.   

From the moment they saw the incorrect gossip diagrams and talisman fragments, the police discovered that something was wrong with the case, but they still blocked the scene to take pictures in accordance with the regulations and continued to search for evidence.