第20章 - Even Villains Know Love

"Hey Suguru, I wanna introduce you to someone" Satoru said, his bright blue eyes peeking from under the circular sunglasses he always wore

"Hey Suguru, I wanna introduce you to someone" Satoru said, his bright blue eyes peeking from under the circular sunglasses he always wore. Suguru turned to look at his best friend with visible confusion in his eyes.

"You found someone you wanna settle down with or something?" Suguru asked, thoroughly curious as to who the someone his friend was talking about was. Satoru threw his head back in laughter.

'Guess it's not that' Suguru watched his friend cackle with laughter.

"Nah, I'm a father now. I don't have time for romance" Suguru's eyes widened. He knew his friend had fun with girls but this was a bit too far. The dark-haired teenager's flabbergasted expression caused a devious smile to form on Satoru's face.

"Hold on, I know we've been busy with our own missions but you? A father? I feel like you skipped a couple of chapters here...we're still second years." Suguru said, trying to rationalize what Satoru said.

'Is he pranking me?'

"I'll let you meet her soon. How about tomorrow? We'll go to that revolving sushi restaurant you like." Satoru said

"Wait...you're serious? This isn't another one of your pranks?"

Geto Suguru had witnessed his white-haired best friend do a lot of crazy things in the years that they had known each other but this had got to be the craziest. The dark-haired young man sat across from Satoru in the revolving sushi restaurant. Part of him still not believing that Gojo Satoru of all people had decided to become a father. Now here he was, waiting to meet the aforementioned young man's daughter.

"Toru!" Satoru's face lit up.

"Hiyori-chan!"

Suguru watched a white-haired little girl run into his friend's open arms. Her tiny arms wrapped around the strongest sorcerer as he picked her up. The white-haired young man looked down at the girl with pure adoration.

'Holy shit, this isn't a prank. Unless she's a paid child actor..'

Suguru noticed the small, white fox-looking creature sitting on the girl's shoulder that stared at him with its pale yellow eyes like it was silently judging him, which made him kind of uncomfortable. He could tell that it had a soul but it wasn't a cursed spirit nor was it a cursed puppet much less a cursed sorcerer.

'There's no way she's is a paid actor not with that on her shoulder.'

"Hiyori-chan, this is who I wanted you to meet. He's my best friend." Satoru said, gesturing towards his best friend.

"Papa's friend?" Hiyori asked before turning to look at Suguru with her large violet-blue eyes. Her doe eyes examined the man in front of her. Satoru's heart soared from Hiyori calling him papa for the first time. He couldn't help the grin that formed on his face.