Chapter 29: 1 secret out, 2 secret out, sooner or later all of them will be out

It's been a few 3 weeks now and everyone is finally getting use to their surroundings, the akuma class picked up on a few mandarin, the princes and princesses made themselves at home, however they Chanhyuk and Izanagi goes back and forth to Korea and Japan every weekend due to their royal duties, while Hayami and Suhyun stay in China keeping Marinette companied.

And on other news Nathaniel passed his knight examination with flying colors thanks to Nino. When Marinette heard the news She called, Juleka, Kagami and Luka over to the palace where they celebrated Nathaniel's success. There they met Suhyun, Chanhyuk, Izanagi and Hayami. Kagami got flustered over the fact that she got to meet with the royal family of Japan.

The Lee duo and the Couffiane siblings bonded over their love for music. Marinette was the time of her life, her friends all getting along all that's missing is Felix. They called each other everyday but she missed having him beside her.

Suhyun now has gotten more confident with the help of Marinette and Hayami. She's now more open and isn't afraid to speak her mind, so whenever she sings her notes now seem more colorful and brighter. Her brother was proud of the progress she made, he felt that she finally doesn't need her brother anymore.

Hayami and Chloe had gotten close to each other for their love of fashion. If they weren't talking about shoes, they were always talking about the latest celeb gossip. Unfortunately, they also got word that Adrien Agreste is in China for the Coming-of-age banquet for the princess of China which caused an outrage among them. Luckily for Marinette, Nino and Nathaniel they don't have to see that son of a bastard but unlikely for Chloe, Kagami, Luka and Juleka they do, and even more unfortunate Adrien keeps bothering them asking where Marinette is.

Right now, Marinette, Hayami and Suhyun were sunbathing by the pool in the turquoise palace. Ever since Marinette woke up, she felt that something was wrong but didn't know what it was. Marinette kept on sighing and pouting through out the day.

"Okay Mei what's wrong you've been like all morning." Hayami confronted.

Marinette shrugged, "I don't know something just doesn't feel right."

"Well, whatever it is I'm sure it'll go away." Said Suhyun.

Just then a maid came in, "Your highnesses, their majesties the emperor and the empress has requested you to meet them in the throne room, his highnesses Prince Izanagi and Prince Chanhyuk are already on their way."

Marinette lift up her sunglass putting it on top of her head and said, "Why do I have a feeling that whatever it is they want to tell us isn't exactly goo news."

The other two princesses gulped and nodded.

They all headed to the changing room and got changed afterwards they headed straight to the main palace.

"Mother, Father." Marinette called out.

"Ah, girls you're here." Xukun greeted.

Marinette and her friends entered the room, Marinette asked, "What's going on?"

Xukun cleared his throat, "Well you see dear...it's...well...your mother has something to tell you."

Shuxin looked at him in disbelief, she then sighed and said, "Honey, don't be mad but you see your father had already planned for your class to stay in the palace for the last two weeks of their stay before we had found out that they bullied you and it was too late to change it and they're supposed to come tomorrow and they will be staying in the ruby palace."

She said the last part slowly. They all looked at the couple in silence, blinking, trying to process what exactly they said.

Shuxin gave a nervous chuckle, "Ehehehe, Xiao Mei are you..."