164. Change A Place

"Change a place?" Chu Xiao was stunned hearing that.

After a pause, Chu Xiao added, "Fine by me…"

Actually, it didn't make any difference where to live, but, Ling Fan finally realized that here was quite inconvenient to him?

Hehe, that was also some improvement.

Wait…did Ling Fan mean that the two of them lived together?

In this regard, Chu Xiao would not refuse.

They were in a relationship now, so it was normal for them to live together.

Originally, after that whole month living together, plus these days, it was almost like living together, but with any serious step, it felt not so formal.

Chu Xiao was actually very happy that Ling Fan made such a request.

Seeing that Chu Xiao agreed without hesitation, Ling Fan was equally happy.

"I asked Leopard to help look for houses near Chu Group. I’ve already had a few options. Uh...tomorrow is the weekend. How about we go take a look?" asked Ling Fan, his lips curled upwards. Obviously, he was in a good mood right now.

"?"

Well…Fine, this guy would always make preparations in advance when doing things. He had long prepared for them living together...

Chu Xiao complained in his heart.

But, when complaining, his mouth was curving.

He didn't think that Ling Fan chose the place near Chu Group was for some commercial reasons.

Therefore, it was obvious that Ling Fan chose a place near Chu Group because of him.

This was very useful on Chu Xiao.

However…

"Why not go to my place?" Chu Xiao picked his eyebrow and asked.

This was what he was really curious about.

It was as if Ling Fan had always been unwilling to go to his place.

"Ahem, no reason…" Ling Fan coughed dryly and said awkwardly when he heard Chu Xiao's question.

"Have you forgotten your promise?" Chu Xiao asked faintly. Ling Fan's vague attitude made him even more curious.

"Uhh, there is really no reason. It's just that I don't like to be in your place." Ling Fan kissed the back of Chu Xiao's neck and replied, feeling that his explanation was somewhat ambiguous, he corrected himself and added, "Ahem, I mean, I just think that is your place. Since the two of us live together, it got to be me who should prepare the place…"

As he heard Ling Fan's explanation, the corner of Chu Xiao's mouth twitched.

"Male chauvinism," this was the first and only evaluation that crossed Chu Xiao's mind at this moment.

For Ling Fan's insistence, Chu Xiao felt both helpless and funny. He couldn't find any words to describe this guy’s overbearing but petty thought.