64. Scanning

Chapter 64: Drawing? I am afraid it is not that simple.

The lock of the cold library is set with a password, but this insignificant thing will of course not be written on important information. Although Xiao Ziling looked forward to seeing Chu Haotian, he hoped that his boss would follow the madness of the past and solve this problem easily.

Chu Haotian's cold and cold response shattered Xiao Ziling's expectation: "To do a Violence breaks." It turns out that the boss is not a panacea.

Xiao Ziling took a look at his own boss. The gaze of sight made Chu Yutian’s face a little hot. A little Chu Xiaotian who didn’t come to his senses, looked at Xiao Ziling, cold and cold: “leave it for now!”

What? Leave it? Xiao Ziling was suddenly taken away by the cat and was speechless. Boss, you are retaliating against me! You must be doing it on purpose against me!

Xiao Ziling looked around and looked forward. Finally, he looked up and said: "Ah... I don't know if the above person has found us!" Remind his boss, let him go, this time is not allowed.

Chu Yutian was depressed, this kid stepped on his shortcomings, time is their most scarce. He succumbed to the front, and a violent current in his hand directly melted the door lock of the cold storage.

Hey! A crackling sound, the door lock has been destroyed, Chu Haotian pulled the door open, a strong cold wind rushed to face.

The two looked at each other and Chu Yutian indicated that Xiao Ziling followed him, and then he carefully stepped into the cold storage. Although there are no zombies in the eyes of Xiao Ziling, you can't relax your vigilance.

There are still many unknown things in the world, and some may be immune to the investigation.

The cold storage is very large, and all kinds of frozen fresh food will fill the entire cold storage pile. It seems that the base just made up the supplies before the end of the day.

In the face of the full-fledged ingredients, Xiao Ziling is coveted, and he really wants to move all of this into his own space. It’s a pity... this awful Chu Haotian! He can only watch these foods in the eyes of Chu Yutian.

Perhaps Xiao Ziling’s grievous eyes are too obvious. Chu Yutian turned back and asked: “Xiaoling, is there something?”

"I can't eat this, I can't eat that." Xiao Ziling answered with anger. Being taken in by Chu Yutian is equal to no, unless one day Chu is willing to tell others that he has space power.

Chu Haotian certainly understands the meaning of Xiao Ziling. He looked at the materials in front of him. Some hesitated: "Or, I will not take it for now, we will inform the team members come next time, we will collect them again?"

"Don't!" Xiao Ziling's reaction was very intense. Who knows that these things can still be eaten at that time. After all, he knows that the most important thing is to collect the generators here. Without the generator cold storage, there is no way to work. I believe these things are very It will rotten soon.

Chu Yutian also understood this point. He began to entangle, and there was no space for materials, but there was no way to take it out. This is also a disadvantage for them.

Xiao Ziling deflatedly said: "Chu Ge, first we take it then we will find the way to store it if there is no way, we will open a small stove." The last sentence, the eyes are shining and shining.