[Volume 2] Chapter 7

( I took the last few bits of the last chapter out and replaced them because i was unhappy with it and won't be going down the "Only ruby really trust Y/N" Route as I feel like I will get writers block going that way ngl so instead im going to go with the everybody Likes Y/N....Well most people.)

Currently a glum Ruby is resting her head on her hand and staring into the distance before she is startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she is at, she looks up to see a truly rare sight.....Weiss Smiling.

Weiss: I need you to pick a tablecloth.

She slides two squares over to Ruby, both seeming to be similar shades of white, Ruby looks completely looking for the differences between the two.  

Ruby:  Aren't they both the same?

Weiss: I don't even know why I asked!

She says frustrated. 

Weiss walks off as Yang comes in carrying a massive sound speaker on her shoulder, which bounces her sister and the table she's moping on again to jump in the air when she drops it on the ground, Yang approaches ruby whilst wiping her hand on the cloth Weiss left behind.

Yang: So, have you picked out a dress yet?

Ruby: What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Y/N isn't even here and Blake refuses to go...

Yang: Oh, don't worry; she's going and We will get Y/N back.....

She looks past her sister and quickly got annoyed.

Yang:  Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!

Weiss:  If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!

Their interrupted by the sound of doors opening, Neptune and Sun walk into the room.

Neptune:  Your dance is gonna have fog machines?

Weiss: We were thinking about it...

She says stepping up to him, becoming sweet

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sun: You ladies all excited for dress-up?

Ruby: Pfft... Yeah, right!

Yang: Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night!

Weiss: What are you two wearing?

Sun: Uuhhh... this?

 He gestures to his current shirtless outfit

Neptune: Ignore him for he knows not what he says.

Sun: (knocks Neptune's hand away) Hey, I may have moved to Haven, but I grew up in the desert. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kind of place.

Yang: Yeah, we noticed.

Sun: Soooo... what does Blake think of all this? She still being all, y'know... Blake-y?

Weiss: Obviously.

Ruby: I still can't think of a way to change her mind.

Yang: Guys. Trust me; Blake will be at the dance tomorrow.

She leaves to find said faunus as Ruby gets a call she checks and see's its from Ozpin

Ruby: Ozpin?

 Yang stops and turns around seeing if it's  important.

Ozpin: Ruby I need you to get as much as your team as possible and get to the landing pad geared up in under 30 minutes, Y/N has been spotted towards the north of vale the bullhead will take you to his last location.

He hung up as Ruby dropped her scroll in shock.

Yang/Weiss: Ruby what was it?

Ruby turned to them quickly and switched in to team leader mode.

Ruby: Y/N has been spotted In the north of Vale, Weiss you have 30 minutes to get stuff ready, Yang you have 30 minutes to get done with the Blake problem

(With Y/N)

On top of a building we see a Man stalking towards Y/N, who was facing the other way, with his weapon drawn, things escalated when he launched himself at Y/N.

His weapon was quickly imbedded in the teens back, The man giggled as he turned away from "Y/N"'s body as it turns to ice.

Y/N: Almost got me there.

The man let out a dark Laugh and sneered at Y/N

???: Oh how I love quick prey!

Y/N took a closer look at the cloaked man but had no time to take in more of his appearance as the man rushed at him already in a frenzy muttering on about some sort of queen.

Y/N: Fucking weirdo...Who are you?

???: I'm the one my queen sends after people who can't stop sticking their nose where it doesn't belong!

His attacks got more frantic but Y/N's speed let him dodge and weave quickly to avoid getting hit, Deciding he has had enough of being on the defensive Y/N socked the man in the face and got behind him whilst he was stunned, Y/N takes his weapon off his back and swings on the man looking to break the mans aura but was quickly dazed as something erupted from the back of the mans shirt and barley blocked Y/N's strike.

Y/N: Wha huh?

His confusion gave the man time to land an attack knocking Y/N back angering him.

Y/N: Fucking dirty trick.

???: Hehehehehe!

Y/N launched himself off the ground and tackled the cloaked man off the roof, He gave the man A right hook, A left and an uppercut as they fell, as he hit the ground Y/N's knee went into the mans chest breaking his aura, few of his rips and puncturing his left lung

???: Ack!

Blood spewed out from his mouth as he coughed, Y/N raised up from his knees and retrieved his weapon preparing to finish the job but was quickly distracted from a distant cry.

???: Y/N! Behind you!

As he was distracted the Faunus he was fighting quietly got up and ran up behind him and stabbed him with his tail in between the gaps of his armour.

Y/N: Huh?....

He looked down and saw a tail extruding from his stomach with a purple liquid and blood leaking from the end of it.

???: heheheheh my queen will be happy.

The man ripped his tail out and ran away as Y/N fell to the ground as blood leaked out of his mouth and nose.

The last thing he seen before blacking out was the familiar red cloak.

Ruby POV

I kneeled Down and hugged Y/N's body in my lap and screamed for the medic that came with us, I was the only one Ozpin asked to go and I failed Y/N....I failed the one I love.

(Feedback is appreciated, So do feel inclined to give it -_-)