165. Buy This Place

(ps. Nahh~ I'm joking!, 😇😇)

Uncle Li had watched Chu Xiao grow up all the way. Compared with Chen Feng, Uncle Li was the one who had really followed Chu Xiao for the longest time.

Therefore, he knew what this place meant to Chu Xiao after the fire.

Apart from him, an old housekeeper, and the people who were regularly assigned here for the cleaning job, Chu Xiao had never brought anyone here. Even the few subordinates whom Chu Xiao trusted most, Chen Feng and Lin Tianchen were not allowed to come. At most, they would send Chu Xiao outside.

Ling Fan was the first person Chu Xiao brought over.

It could be seen that in the eyes of the young master, this Mr. Ling should have a very special and important position in his eyes, right?

Therefore, Uncle Li would never underestimate Ling Fan.

Moreover, after having worked in the Chu family for so many years, Uncle Li could be regarded as an elder who had experienced too many things. His judgment was usually very accurate. This young man called Ling Fan did have some kind of temperament that shouldn’t be overlooked.

"Young master, Mr. Ling, please come in to take some rest first. The breakfast will be prepared in fifteen minutes," Uncle Li said gently.

When he received a message from Chu Xiao last night and asked him to prepare the breakfast, he was still a little surprised. After all, the young master rarely came over, and even if he came over, he wouldn't stay too long, let alone have breakfast here.

However, now that he saw Ling Fan together with him, Uncle Li was not that surprised.

Originally, Chu Xiao wanted to show Ling Fan around, but as he heard only fifteen minutes before the breakfast, he could only drop that thought.

It was better to talk about it some other time. After all, there would be a lot of opportunities in the future...

Chu Xiao smiled and brought Ling Fan to his room.

The layout of Chu Xiao's room was very similar to his style on the top of the mountain, simple, and…stainless.

However, Chu Xiao should rarely live here, so the things in the room were all new. Obviously, they were all changed regularly.

"Do you want to take a rest?" Chu Xiao asked after making a light cough.

For some reason, when he saw Ling Fan looking around his room, he felt inexplicably nervous.

“OK.” Ling Fan smiled and followed Chu Xiao's words to say. Then he asked, "Together?"

"Okay."

"How do you feel here?" Chu Xiao suddenly asked as he lay on the bed.

"Flourishing region, convenient outing, much vegetation around, but rarely quiet. In the end, it is luxurious, so it's not bad," Ling Fan said casually.

"I'm serious," Chu Xiao frowned when he heard Ling Fan's words.

Was this guy a salesman selling real estate in the subway station?