166. Only Him

Chu Family’s Residence

After breakfast, Chu Xiao waited until Ling Fan fell asleep before he put on his clothes and got up to go to the study.

Soon, Uncle Li came in with a cup of tea. "Young master, this is some black tea."

"Put it over there."

Hearing that, Uncle Li put the tea on the table, but he was not in a hurry to leave.

"Young master, everything you need in your room is ready."

"Mm," Chu Xiao responded, but after thinking for a while, he added, "Go in and pack up later."

After all, Ling Fan was still resting inside.

"Yes, but…do you need to prepare a guest room for Young Master Ling?" After hesitating for a moment, Uncle Li still suggested.

Although his question looked like buillsh*t since he had seen them making out, as an excellent old housekeeper, Uncle Li felt that he should ask.

Before this, Uncle Li thought that he knew Chu Xiao very well, but having only been for a few months, the young master had changed so much.

Even though the change may not be a bad thing in the eyes of someone like Uncle Li.

Hearing Uncle Li's question, the pen Chu Xiao used to handle the documents suddenly stopped.

"No need." Chu Xiao said without hesitation, after a pause, he added, "He lives with me."

"Alright, I'll go and arrange for the items that Young Mr. Ling needs," Uncle Li nodded and said.

Finally, Uncle Li couldn't help but ask with concern, "Young master, you and Mr. Ling, you…"

"We are lovers," Chu Xiao answered seriously. Maybe his life partner in the future.

As he spoke, a very genuine smile appeared on Chu Xiao's face, which coincidentally confirmed his statement.

Hearing that, Uncle Li also smiled.

"Hehe, I can tell Mr. Ling is not bad," he smiled with the compliment.

He saw Chu Xiao’s change, and if he guessed it right, it should be Ling Fan’s credit.

Moreover, Uncle Li’s compliment of Ling Fan was from the bottom of his heart.

Although they didn’t contact much, although Ling Fan was still young, he gave Uncle Li a steady and not simple feeling, but he was modest. Most importantly, his attitude towards their young master was obviously serious from the perspective of him as a bystander.

The point was that the young master and Mr. Ling were indeed very suitable for each other.

As Chu Xiao heard it, the radians of his mouth widened, "Yeah, he's very good."

"We will stay here in the future." Chu Xiao looked at Uncle Li and said.

"A long one?" Hearing him, Uncle Li was a little excited, then a big smile crawled onto that wrinkled face. "Hehe, this is great!"