Chapter 17: Another Uchiha

Nerida's eyes shot open and saw a familiar landscape but when she looked around and saw the uchiha compound, but didn't see madara.

Confused, he usually stay near the koi fish pond waiting for her but he was not there so she flew just above the ground to find madara but the atmosphere was different. Instead of its usual negative essence, it was more happier and calm.

Then she heard a gasp behind her, she quickly turned around and her eyes met a pair with.... sharingan eyes?

Nerida narrowed her eyes and looked at the young man infront of her. He looks like an uchiha and he has the sharingan, the man has shorter black hair than madaras and kinda has the similar duckbutt hair style like sasuke but longer.

They both stared at each other without uttering a word. Nerida steped on the ground letting her wings get a break and looked at the man again.

"Who are you and why are you in my mind?" Nerida asked and narrowed her eyes more.

"No, who are you and what are you doing here?" The black haired man asked.

"Well for your information, you are in my brain so i think I'm the one that should be asking you." Nerida shot back.

"Izuna what is going o-" Madara came out of the compound to see his younger brother and Nerida staring at each other.

"Madara, what is he doing in my mind and how did he get here?!" Nerida asked looking at the long haired uchiha.

"I don't know i was just walking then a hole came from the sky and izuna was falling from the sky." Madara explained.

"Sky? You're in my mind there is no sky here dipshit." Nerida pinched the bridge of her nose and paused.

"Hey don't call hi-" Izuna was cut off by Nerida who told him to pause.

"Hold on, izuna, izuna, izuna... where did i heard that name before." The nymph mumbled to herself while the brothers looked at her confused.

Then an invisible light bulb appeared on top of her head.

"Ah! You must be the younger brother of the hedgehog!" Nerida said.

Madara gained a tick mark on his head when he was called 'Hedgehog' by Nerida.

"Would you stop calling me hedgehog woman!" Madara yelled pointing at her.

"Whatever..." Nerida rolled her eyes and sighed.

"No I am serious how did grandpa duck just magically appeared in my mind?" Nerida asked.

"I told you, he just poped out of nowhere from above and landed here." Madara explained.

'Great, now i am stuck with not one but two, Two. Fucking. Uchihas. In my brain why does things like this always happen to me?!' Nerida thought while she was having a small mental breakdown.

 In my brain why does things like this always happen to me?!' Nerida thought while she was having a small mental breakdown