The Five of Spades

Chapter - 5
===============

After 6 months

Night

Rehan Pratap Singh

I'm enjoying my time laying down on the chair and sipping my wine and looking at the beautiful view. I close my eyes and feel the cold breeze touch me.

" We spend so much time in vacation" Dev said.

" Yeah, whole six months," Soham said.

" But we enjoyed," Karthik said, I hummed.

My phone rang disturbing my peace and I knitted my brows in slight annoyance and sat up picking the phonr from the side table.

" Yes?"

" Sir, I'm Akash"

" Yes"

" Sir you need to come back to India fast"

" Why?"

" It's important...." He explained and I cut the call staring down at nothing.

" What happened?" Karthik asked.

" We need to go back"

------

Delhi

Office

I'm sitting in the main chair of the conference room and my friends are either side of me and Akash is telling us how all our business in Delhi got into loss.

" The chain of hotels shares are in loss" he shows this in graph. " And all the companies  are in liquidity position"

" How can this happen? I just went away for six months and you're saying all our business get into loss" I bang my hand on the table.

" I tried Sir but everything is against us" he looked down.

" We don't have enough money to give salaries to the employees"

" Why what happened to our capital?" I asked angrily.

" Sir you know it"

" This means we spend all the money," Soham said.

" Bohot jaldi samaj aa gaya tujhe" Dev said to Soham.

( Happy realisation)

" We can't do anything about what happened," I said getting up from my chair.

" But we can do something so we can get everything back on track" I sat back down and place a hand on my forehead closing ny eyes.

Before my father gets to know about it.

" What happened to that Club which we bought paying the thrice the amount? You said it was very profitable" Karthik asked Dev and Dev looked at Akash.