Author's note

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying reading Siya's emotions?

Please don't throw tomatoes and eggs at me but...this was how story was planned. I had already mentioned it before many a times, Siya will be the one suffering the most in this book.

Hehe, anyways, coming back to this author's note, it's for all the people who follow me on instagram.

Would you all like to meet me? Live?

I am actually thinking of doing insta live. I just want to know who all would like to join it?

If I get at least 5 people who would like to join it, I am planning to do it otherwise, I'll drop the idea.

Also, if you're interested, please let me know the date and time you all can join.

I was planning to do it on Tuesday, 30th November at 5 PM IST coz it's my birthday that day but if there's any other day you all would like me to go live, I would request you to suggest weekends as on weekdays I am mostly occupied by office work. I hope you all understand.

Also, please let me know if you don't want to join, it'll be totally fine with me. I'll simply drop the idea.

I am not sure how insta works but I guess if you want to join it, you need to follow me or does it work even if you don't follow me?

I don't know, if anyone can please clear my confusion, I would be glad.

If you haven't followed me yet, please follow me on instagram magnificent_shobhana.

Also, I just made a teeny tiny request from you all to help me reach 200 followers on wattpad before my birthday but I don't think it'll get fulfilled (sighing heavily).

It's okay, I can't force anyone to follow me, it's just that I would've felt good on my birthday that's it but...it's fine.

Okay guys

Enjoy your weekend.

Ciao