Intruder Alert

"This is not fair

"This is not fair." Seth whines as he follows me and Viv around the mall. "I want to be doing patrols like the rest of the pack. Not babysitting."

"Technically we're babysitting." I tell him pulling him closer to me. "But come on it's not that bad pup."

"Then how come they others don't have to do this?" He whines again.

"Please Logan has to babysit me daily for work." I tell him. "Besides don't you want to hang with us?" Vivian snorts.

"No I wanna do werewolf things." He pouts.

"Poor baby. Want a pretzel?" His face lights off and he jogs over to the stand. "Food the way to their little hearts." I say to Viv and we walk over. "How's my friend?" I ask her.

"Wondering if you love her enough to buy her a pretzel too." She says and I smile.

"Of course I do. But I was asking about the bean."

"Bean?"

"Yup. I shall the baby bean and they shall be my little friend."

"You're so weird."

"Why thank you darling." I say as we wait in line. "So what did the doctor say about little bean?"

"That they're almost 5 months, and soon we can find out the gender."

"Oooo let me find out and throw a gender reveal party." I say bouncing on my toes. "Also order your pretzel both of you." They order and we move on you know how a mall works.

"But how would you revel the gender?" Seth asks once he's done scarfing down 2 of the three pretzel he got.

"We can do the ballon thing, or the smoke cannons or fire works." I suggests.

"You've already planned this idea haven't you?" Vivian asks and I nod. "Lord have mercy."

-

You know I'm dead, obviously, but something inside me dies everytime I walk up the stairs to this house

You know I'm dead, obviously, but something inside me dies everytime I walk up the stairs to this house. And once again I am stuck here walking up these damn steps. I walk right in because they continue to disrupt my peace and attempt at happiness.