t h i r t e e n

I'm sorry. x
(ps. big a.ss a/n at the end)

Vodka, Estrogen, and a Good Tot: The Ingredients to a Healthy Camp
+
t h i r t e e n

Volume was an issue. It was near impossible to keep quiet with all of the jokes and stories flooding the enclosed area.

"Guys, I have vodka."

"Why did you bring vodka?"

"Did you know vodka is made from potatoes?"

"Well, doesn't that make it a vegetable?"

"Very creative. You've quite the imagination."

"We should get drunk."

"Yes, I am ready for alcohol to invade my bloodstream."

"I just thought of another joke."

The conversations transitioned every three minutes onto a new topic, and it was very confusing for me. I didn't have a difficult time keeping up, it was just a lot to take in.

"Harry, I dare you to go out that window and sit on the roof," Oliver slurred, holding tightly to his bottle of vodka. No one else had drank, only he, who could apparently slide it right down.

"Oh, watch out, world. We've got a mad man on our hands," I spouted off in a low, sarcastic voice.

"An absolutely wild one right here. Bonkers," Harry added, standing up and dusting off his black jeans

"You're not seriously going to do it," Stevie groaned.

"Challenge accepted," he said in a prideful voice, puffing his chest. Stevie rolled her eyes.

"Does he do this a lot? Or-" I inquired lowly. She tiredly nodded.

"I shall climb out this window," he continued to narrate, placing one foot steadily on the windowsill, "and henceforth be known," he paused as he lifted his other foot up onto the wooden plank, "as the conqueror of tree houses. I shall be a hero, nay, a god," he continued. His body begin to lift up, allowing him to pull himself up onto the roof. "I shall be a-"

It seems arrogance got the best of him.

He quickly lost his footing, sending him down to the ground with a loud thump and groan. We all quickly scurried to the door, rushing out the small balcony and looking down at him. He lay on his side, clutching his shoulder, moaning.

"Harry, mate, are you okay?"

"Do you need help?"

I didn't speak. I was trying to hear his groans. However, I did quickly rush to his aide.

I felt like his mommy.

I jumped from the ladder half way down, crouching near him and whispering, "Are you okay?"

He only whined in response.

"Harry, if you're not okay we have to get David, and he'll bust our asses. I suggest getting up." Oliver's words were slurred, but true nonetheless.

"I'm still a conqueror," he weakly spat.

***

The feeling of a thousand needles quickly pricking themselves into me repeatedly at a steady beat was how I woke up. I was in a horrible mood but decided to look cute. We were going to be rehearsing and writing our skits most of the day and the staff was supposed to be coming around and helping each group, which included Harry. I literally had to look cute. I had attempted my make my hair look presentable down, but that went to s.hit. I made Stevie braid a bit of it and I then put it in a messy bun. It was cuter than usual, but not as stunning as I had been hoping for. My makeup was ace, as well. It wasn't too hot out, so I knew I wouldn't sweat it off. Some of the girls had asked me why I wore makeup and the answer was simple.