Chapter 33:life after marriage

Sighing nervously,Villaina is now lying in a tub,after she go out,she know what will happen,and she is afraid.

But running away is not an answer right?and can she actually run?

Darko has been long prepared for this night!

It will the first time for both of them,so he research a lot for this night.

His face is serious,if anyone will see him they will think that his thought is about national issue but the truth is

'What should we try after the first?should i go in that?or in like that?"

But all the images quickly vanish when Villaina is done from bath,

He quietly took the dry towel and let her sit down,

Villaina wants to call fo her maid to do it for her but he insisted

She is very stiff at first but later on,with the help of Darko's gentle masage on her scalp she quickly relax and even close her eyes.

Darko's expression is getting heavier,so when her hair is finally dry he throw the towel and put her in the bed

Villaina was startled but when she was gently lay in the bed she become more afraid

"My Vivi i will be gentle"

Her face blushed a lot and after that she felt like a leaf fell in the river,can only do is to follow the flow!

Darko is smiling from ear to ear when he attended the court after 1 week of vacation,

The officials look at him and almost cover their eyes because of the shine that the new king emitting.

After a month of marriage Villaina did finally adjust,

She didnt know where Darko's taking his strength but he is too energetic every night!

So she first visit the Sin manor,her baby brother is already almost a month now!

Carrying him while talking to her parents,the scene is extremely dazzling!

After her visit to her parents,she invited her friends out!

She was very excited when she heard that Sam and Evily will finally getting married!

But she was a little sad seeing Leigh and Betchie in a standoff relation,she tried a lot of things but Betchie already totally given up on Leigh

She didnt know what has happen while she was away and nobody is telling her,so she can only wait to someone to tell her.

After 2 months of marriage Villaina started her queen duty,

Busy but not as Darko,but he is still very energetic!

Attending a varioud tea parties and banquet is a bit tiring for Villaina,

Socializing is really the hardest for her!

But she needs to do it!

Organizing party and banquets,welcoming envoys,and blocking love rivals is mostly her duty!

"Arent you not tired?"

Ask Villaina while eating dinner with Darko

"What is the matter?"

He ask seriously, Villaina bit her lips and said

"Someone is always eyeing you!i think you are always running in their minds!"

Darko laugh loudly at her joke,but she is not joking at all!

Seeing her puffing her cheeks and looking at him angryly he cease his laughter and explain slowly

"My Vivi,i love you,always do and will always!so i dont care how they look me!what i care the most is how you are looking at me and how will you look at me!"

Villaina finally smile but still add

"But i am not relly comfortable when the other woman blantly looking at you like i am not existing!sorry Darko!"

He smile gently and shook his head

"There is no reason to say sorry,i am happy,seeing how jealous you are makes me feel confident that you really cared and love me!"

She blushed and yet nod softly admitting her feeling.

Darko laugh happily and carried her to the bed.

In the end they didnt finish eating  because a certain beast!

"Its been 7 months since your marriage!still no news?"

Mama Viola ask while Villaina is carrying her meaty brother,

She smiled unnaturally but still answer

"Mama it is fine!even Darko said he is not in a hurry!and the doctor already checked us saying that both of us is healthy so it is only a matter of time!"

Viola nod but she still worried.

Marriage in the royal family is not like in an ordinary family,

Villaina needs to produce an heir.

Villaina is not really in a hurry but seeing how worried Viola is she start feeling uneasy.

"Hey what is wrong this time?"

Darko ask worriedly noticing that something is off.

Villaina sigh and sat beside him

"I am just a little worried about having a baby"

"My Vivi,dont worry okay?personally i still like our two lives world!if you get pregnant now i will need to wait for more than 1 year for you!"

Realizing what he meant Villaina widen her eyes and blush furiously

"YOU!is your mind is just always thinking about that?"

Darko laugh,its been almost a year now since they got married but she still blush every little thing about 'that'

His tired body and mind can only relax around her,she is his only source of happiness,his light ,his air and his life!

He cannot imagine a life without her!

Hugging her and smelling her natural scent is the only thing can loosen up his taut muscles.

After that talk Villaina become careless about her pregnancy again,

She didnt care whatever the nobles will tell at her back,anyway its only almost a year so she can still relax.

Sam and Evily got married 4 months ago,seeing how happy she is,Villaina is thankfull,

But when she heard that she is already 2 months pregnant her mood slightly fell,

She is naturaly happy for her but she is envious

But she quickly adjust her mood when she remembers what Darko told her,

But her carefree and happy marriage last only after 2 years,because everything changed.