holiday packing

- wholesome content yuh
- hiii guys 😁
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

vinnie planned a trip for us to go on since it was the holiday season. i was so excited because i love new york and that's where we were going. the only thing was i had to pack for the both of us and vinnie loved to procrastinate and distract me. "just a second !" i called back to him because he was calling me.

he got impatient after 2 minutes and found his way to the closet. "what are you doing ?" he said, sneaking his arms around me from behind. "i'm packing..you know...for the trip you planned." he sighed dramatically at my words. "just come lay with me instead..we have time.." he kissed my neck. "we leave tomorrow dummy.. let me be and i'll be able to lay with you sooner." i nudged him off.

he groaned like a 9 year old boy and drug his feet, walking out. i shook my head. i grabbed the rest of the clothes and brought them out to our bedroom, sitting them on the bed. "come here.." he held his arms out. i almost caved. "i'm almost done.." i began to fold the clothes. i walked back into the closet to grab the suitcases. when i came back out he was face down in the pillow. i laughed.

"what the hell are you doing ?" i continued to laugh. "i'm mourning.." his muffled voice was very monotone. "mourning what exactly ?" i continued folding clothes. "when my girlfriend used to love me.." his voice was still very muffled. "you're so dramatic.." i laughed. his reddened face turned to me. "dramatic ?" i nodded at his repetition. he went back to borderline suffocating himself in his pillow.

"come here then if you love me so much.." he said, voice still muffled. "packing babe." i was so close to being done. i was placing the folded clothes into the suitcase now. "you're so mean." "oh yes, i'm mean because i'm packing both of our suitcases.." he groaned because i was right. he flipped around onto his back. he reached his arms out to me again. "please come here.." i shook my head. "the guilt tripping vincent...i don't appreciate it.." i joked.

i walked past his side of the bed to grab something. he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my entire body on top of him. he hugged me tightly and nuzzled his face into my neck. "i asked you nicely too many times already.." he smiled against me. my tense body relaxed and i caved. i ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer. "okay but you cant procrastinate tomorrow morning when we need to get to the airport." "mhm" he wasn't listening to me. i rolled my eyes.

"vinnie." "yeah yeah our flight tomorrow..i got it.." he squeezed me and began kissing my neck. i sighed, fully forgetting anything i was just thinking about.

 i sighed, fully forgetting anything i was just thinking about

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- i like this one

- i literally wrote this in the car with my entire family 🧍‍♂️

- road trip 🤪🙌

- i love youuuu <3333

521 words