Chapter 35: Baby

Athena's pov

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. I mean who wouldn't love it being surrounded by people you love the most enjoying the company of one another.

Six hours till midnight six hours till Christmas day six hours till I can finally let out the truth.

It's killing me not saying anything but I needed to make sure everything was good. I walk out of the shower the cool air hitting my skin making me shiver a bit. "Bambina your brothers are almost here" Lucky says as I walk out seeing him sprawled on the bed.

"Yeah yeah it's nothing big, everyone is comfortable" I go into my closet putting on a pair of black leggings with an oversized crewneck and slippers.

Lucky stays sprawled out on the bed as I lay next to him putting my head in his chest. The comforting scent of rosewood hits my nose, making me look up and smile at him. "I love you Amore''

"I love you more bambina" He places a small kiss on my lips before we both decide to go downstairs. Santos fights with Leo while Enzo and Bianca watch them both trying to tackle each other.

I pull Bianca aside making sure no one is around us. "I didn't tell Enzo I put the paperwork in a locked file cabinet. Here are your pictures already wrapped and you have the stick" She tells me handining me the wrapped presents.

"Thank you so much Bianca I don't think I could have done this without you" I hug her as she returns it. "It was no trouble trust me I love these things that why its my job"

We went back to the living room seeing everyone else came. I sit next to Lucky laying my head on my shoulder with my feet up at the end of the couch. I feel so tired I just want to sleep.

My back starts hurting causing me to stir around to find comfort. "You alright?" Lucky ask, noticing my discomfort. My lower back is killing me more than ever.

I feel my head starting to pound and the light bothering my eyes. I close them, hiding my face in Lucky back uncomfortable. "Bambina what's wrong?" He asks again.

Fuck I need to lay down and not just to sleep. "I'll be back just get me in like two hours" I tell him before going upstairs to lay back down.

The bed sinks in creating a better feeling on my back. I make sure the room is pitch black to help remove this headache before drifting into a light slumber.

Lucky's pov

It's already 10:00. It's been three hours since Athena went upstairs. I make my way upstairs to see her arms wrapped around my pillow as light snores fill up the room.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I rub her back as she moves around laying her head on my legs. "Bambina you've been sleeping for three hours already" I continue to rub her back as she groans and opens her eyes. "How do you feel now?" I ask her as she sits up rubbing her eyes.

"Better" She moves her hair off her face pulling it back to her usual ponytail. "Amore you still love me right?" She asks with worry in her eyes tears building up.

"Forever and always you know that dont cry baby" I wipe the tears that fell on her face. If only she could understand how much love I have for her.

It grows more and more everyday. I wrap my arms around her as she buries her head in my neck. Her breath starts to even out telling me she's either falling asleep or calming down. "Come on babe" I encourage her to come with me downstairs and she complies.

Sitting on the couch everyone continues their conversation. I grab my drink offering Athena some but she declines it. Not thinking much of it, I continue to drink it while she talks to Mia about some clothing line.