Chapter 61

***Double update of the day💞💞

Crossed 60 chapters, with soon to be 50k views. This is so much to me. Thank you guys💞. I hope you guys loving this story.
      I just said the next chapter will take sometime, so it's been more than 2 hour. Hahaa, just a surprise. But I thought of writing more words. But couldn't able to finish everything in single chapter. So remaining will be written in next chapter, which will post tmw💖. Because I need to start. Haha***

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

My perfect sleep came to an end, by the murmurings which am hearing right now.

Fuck.

I tried to open my eyes and thought of giving some piece of mind to the intruder. But I felt very tired and tried to turn,but couldn't able to.

I then opened my eyes only to be closed back immediately.

Shit, the sunrays

"Arghhh" an painful moan made me to open my eyes to see who is that.

I opened my eyes and adjusted my eyes to the room brightness.

I looked down at the source, who is none other than my wife who is trying to move away from me.

But couldn't able to as, her saree pleats were under my legs.

"Why the heck his legs are weighting this much?" she murmured, but like always it could be hearable.

"Good morning" I raspily said at her.

She looks shocked. And immediately tried to turn around that's when my eye captured her upper part where she is only in her inner. She looks very inviting.

"Fuck, why did he woke up. Fuck fuck. Am in my inappropriate St..." I didn't let her to murmur more. Instead I grabbed her by turning ino my arms. In a reflex, her front assets crushed with mine.

"Good morning wifey" I said.

"G.. Good.... Mo" she stopped.

She tried to make some distance between ourself, but I grabbed her hands in mine.