The canine kit

Drowned followed beside LeafClaw, walking in silence until the wolves were far gone "What do you think they're up to?" Drowned asked.

LeafClaw was quiet, he sighed and answered shortly "Don't know." It sounded like he gritted his teeth as he spoke, Drowned fell quiet and found the walk back to camp rather awkward. No words were spoken, and Drowned's pathetic attempts to strike conversation failed.

They arrived after a long, awkward and quiet walk to the camp. Cats looked over and greeted the leader, but not his friend. Pierce looked over at them, his eyes heavy and looking annoyed. He didn't speak to them, he just stared, annoyed.

Drowned chuckled awkwardly "Ahaha, okay" He said before his expression hardened, he was annoyed at the slightly smaller cat. LeafClaw just watched "Guys, calm down. Pierce, come with me."
Pierce turned his head and nodded slowly before following behind LeafClaw.

Drowned was stood standing, he huffed and just walked around the camp before finding place inside of the leaders den. It smelt pleasantly like the leader, herbs and a bonfire.

Pierce looked Leaf in the eyes "So, what do you want?" He asked, seeming a bit irritated still. Leaf sighed "I was invited to a feast across the thunder path by the canine clan Blood Thorns. I do not want to go alone, yes..I am scared, so please, come with me. I seem more professional too then!"

Pierce stood in silence for a moment, thinking. "Alright..But i really don't trust this, are you sure we should be going?" Leaf nodded "BearEye was speaking in such a free and passive manner! It seems believable. He even said he wanted us to come to make a deal, to end the war between cats and wolves"

The bigger cat scoffed "If you say so.." He cocked up an eyebrow, Leaf groaned "Oh come on! Believe me for a moment, i know you're mad but please.." Pierce huffed "Alright, you goddamn mouse brain" Leaf smiled and hugged his deputy.

Pierce let his breath catch in his throat as he was hugged, he let him do it. And only once he let go, he breathed out "Thanks Pierce, i'll alert when it's time to get ready, and when to go" He grinned childishly, Pierce shook his head gently with a smile "One last question."

"Yeah?" Leaf spoke, Pierce's expression hardened "Will Drowned be coming?" LeafClaw shrugged "I don't know..I haven't thought about it, I don't think he's allowed to since it's supposedly only for the leaders. Wait, i think you have to stay here then" LeafClaw frowned, his head hanging a bit down "Since the deputy has to patrol the clan while the leader is away"

Pierce seemed a bit relieved, but also disappointed "Oh. Well, enjoy yourself then, LeafClaw." Pierce turned around, walking off. LeafClaw shouted "Wait! No, come with..I'll let the second place winner of the games patrol. And Whistle will help if she does not have any patients to take care of."

Pierce turned around and smiled a bit weakly "Are you sure you want to allow them to lead temporarily?" LeafClaw nodded nervously "Sure..If it means that you will be happy" He winced, Pierce seemed flattered "Alright then.." He smiled widely.

LeafClaw breathed out in relief "Alright..I'll be heading to sleep now, you actually should sleep in the warriors den..Sorry, but that's how it is" He sighed, Pierce nodded "That's fine, good night Leaf" He bumped his nose onto his forehead and headed off into the warriors den.

Leaf smiled and headed back to camp, he looked around for Drowned and saw him harassing one of the apprentices. He sighed deeply and walked up to him "Don't mind him, Cloud'Fur. He's just a flea-brain" He rolled his eyes and grasped drowned by the scruff and dragged him into the leaders den.