Harry becomes dark and a Necromancer

Title: Yet Something Had To Of Happened

lucius malfoy stops near the boy. the boy smiles hesitantly, not even reacting when lucius turns so that his wand is in position to deflect attacks.

wait,

why on salazars green earth is potter smiling at him? why has the boy not even attempted to reach for his wand?

the moment of silent staring is interrupted by arthur weasley. lucius can't help but notice the fear and anger that glazes over the boys eyes. hes sure he hadn't imagined the boys hands shaking either when corvus brings it up later.

something big was happening and lucius cant help but wonder if it will be in their favour —the dark faction— or if it will be in neither.

One of my absolut favorite storys. The Plot is: After the dementor attack Harry kills his Relatives and then brings them back to life. But they can't see him anymore and he becomes a little crazy before the OoP brings him to Grimmauld Place. He doesn't like the Weasleys anymore because they are light and he likes Sirius and Remus more because their magic is dark. And he befriends Death Eaters.

Ratings: Murder, Torture, Nightmares

Pairings: Harry & Sirius & Remus

Chapters: 11/?

Ao3