chapter 48

With dinner finished, Song Qinghan came to the room but stood outside with a bowl of porridge in hands, pondering for a long while.

Not until the porridge was cooler did he pluck up all his courage to go inside.

Seeing that Wu Dahu still kept his eyes shut, he finally came to a relief.

After the feeding, he stared at the face of Wu Dahu all of a sudden, trying to look at Wu Dahu up and down in a careful way.

Did he really get some times that he dislike this kind of face? Especially in this world full of queerness, a world which possesses a super different aesthetic standard compared with him.

He wondered that if he would abandon this man in front one day he met another person whom he would crush on.

Besides, he lowered his head and looked at his belly.

Although he was unwilling to admit, the child in his belly still tied him and Wu Dahu up.

Deep in his mind, he was much resentful to those who abandoned the children after delivery. Would he be that kind of jerk too?

If, in the future, his child came to know that his daddy was such a man of irresponsibility. How sorrow would he be?

Just as his mind went wilder and wilder, Wu Dahu suddenly opened his eyes and was stunned when he noticed Song Qinghan was sitting right aside, and then he closed his eyes once again, seemingly pretending to sleep.

“I’ve thought it through.”

Song Qinghan suddenly uttered without foreshadowing. Well, in this way of utterance he would never know if he learned it from Wu Dahu.

Wu Dahu asked subconsciously, “What are you talking about?”

Song Qinghan smiled big, raising his eyebrows and pointing himself on the chest, saying, “Well, I mean, your heart and affection. I decide to preserve them right here. I’ve made my mind to cherish your infatuation!”

After his utterance, he stood up again and leaf to decoct the herbs without waiting for the reaction of Wu Dahu.

Sure enough, Wu Dahu was dumbfounded lying in the bed, he didn’t understand the meaning of what Song Qinghan just said. But he did find out that Song Qinghan seemed to have a good mood, so he came to know that he didn’t arouse any discomfort to Song Qinghan. Finally, he sighed with a relief.

After he finished taking the medicine, Wu Dahu suddenly recalled something, mumbling, “As for that day… I hope that you did not suffer from the bitterness of the medicine.”

Song Qinghan didn’t react at first. When he was informed the “bitterness of the medicine”, he got himself blushed all of a sudden, knowing exactly what Wu Dahu meant. Coughing, he took the empty bowl and left to the kitchen.

That night, although Wu Dahu had another fever at midnight, it wasn’t a serious one. Song Qinghan helped him wipe his body with liquor, and sooner his physical temperature returned to normal.

When he applied to change the dressing for the wounds in the next morning, To Song Qinghan’s surprise, he found that the tiny wounds on Wu Dahu’s body had totally recovered. He then took over the medical cream and examined it carefully, trying to figure out the amazing ingredients within. How come the effect of it could totally rival with antibiotics?

Wu Dahu, now with a fresher and better complexion, came to figure out everything happened yesterday after he inquiried Song Qinghan.

When he was informed how Xiaoqing’s father reacted yesterday, he got himself a sullen look with his eyelid slightly drooped. Something seemed to occur to him in his mind.