.21.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"BITCHHHH." Roman said as I answered the phone

"Whaaaat?" I asked intrigued.

"You know miss thang back in town." He said setting his phone up on his vanity.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Ky mama." He said pausing what he was doing, taking a look at the camera.

I thought back to when A'Kess and I were going back and fourth about who was going to get her first.

"Do you thnk Kees knows?" I asked

"I don't know. You tryna get her before he does?"

"Hell yeah. She dumb as fuck for coming back. I hope she get to see whoever she wanna see before I get to her." I stated while Roman laughed.

"Add Noellie to the call." I said getting up to go peak in Ky's room. It was currently 10 a.m and she slept until 12.

"Hey guysss." Ellie said while propping her phone up so we can see her eating.

"Ky's mama is back in town." I said and she stopped eating.

"So whats the plan?" She asked

"Ima explain the plan, just come to my house and ima ask Tahlil to come get Ky. We have to do this tonight."

They all agreed and we said our see you laters and hung up. I called Tahlil to ask him to get Ky and of course he said yes. I went in Ky's room to get her dressed since Tahlil was coming to get her.

I ran Ky a bath and picked out some a comfortable outfit for her.

I walked in her room and shook her gently, trying to get her to wake up.

"Ky, you wanna see GiGi today?" I asked tryna wake her up.

"Is To gonna be there?" She asked called my dad by the nickname she made up for him.

"Yeah, that's who you wanna see?" I asked

"Yup, he always buy me Chic-Fil-A when I ask. GiGi always want me to eat sandwiches she be making." She said sitting up.

"Okay. Let's go get ready." I replied, helping her out her house shoes on.

I took her in the bathroom and she started brushing her teeth.

"We gotta be quick Ky. Tahlil is going to take you to GiGi house." I said and she nodded.

After she was done brushing her teeth she took her clothes off and bathed herself. After she was done I helped her get out and dry off. She lotioned herself and put her clothes on.

"Look at you big girl. You did it all by yourself." I said to her, smiling.

I took her back to the bathroom and did her hair. I just put it in a cute puff.

I finished and packed her an overnight back because I didn't know how long this would take. I also put a few snacks in her bag.

We finished and Ky sat on the couch while we waited for Tahlil.

A few minutes go by and there was a knock at the door. I answered it and Tahlil was there. He came in and got Ky and we said our "see you laters" and they headed out.

After I made sure the doors were locked, I went in my safe to load the guns that my dad secretly gifted me for every birthday since I was 15.

I got the guns and the bullets out and placed them on the white cloth on the ground. I put on black gloves, took the clip out the first gun and began loading.