nightmare

“Hey, how dare you slumber till this moment, get up and make some breakfast”. Angrily dumping icy cold water onto Scarlet, her stepmother shouts.
Never in her wildest dream, she would’ve thought the atrocities of her evil stepmother will make her leave the very home full of happy memories with her sweet mother nevertheless it has to happen one day. 
Wiping her tears whilst Scarlett packed the suitcase with her belongings and pocketed photograph of her and mother. Tiptoeing her ways outside the apartment unbeknownst to her parents getting ready to sleep and led her journey.
The moment her house was out of sight she started to run like crazy, like running for her life and the eerie silence of dark streets wasn’t helping her much and she was perspiring and was dazed when she collides with the wall only to realize wall none other than Jimmy Felon, her crush a charming tall guy with blond hair, mesmerizing blue eyes, asking her “what’s the rush honey?” this very same guy is her first crush whom she admires from far. His nearness was making her difficult to talk all she manages to ask was for his help with, directions which he agreed happily and offer her a stay at his home for a night. On the way they started sharing about themselves and Scarlett reveals that she runaway and has no place to lead. Jemmy replies, “why did you run away?” Scarlett told him the full story about her step mum. Jimmy stated “don’t worry ill help you”, if you don’t mind, do you want to go with me, so that I can find housing and a job for you” Scarlett blushed and replies “thank you for your concern.                              
She goes to the household where jimmy took her and showed her a room to stay. 
She woke up perspiring around midnight from a nightmare and she started to feel thirsty only to find no water in her room and decided to go downstairs while returning she heard some voices from the door behind the stair's curiosity caught her well, she opened the door only to find a crowded room which was filled with girls. Some were tied, and some ladies were lying down. She was traumatized by what she saw and she struggles to figure out the situation, across the crowded room she saw her friend named Megan she goes and talked to her only to find out the situation and found out that Jimmy felon is involved in trafficking the girls. They pulled all night and agreed to run away.
Jimmy when knocking on her door early morning when he heard nothing, he opens the door to find it empty he hurriedly went downstairs to the girl's room and when he enters, he was attacked by Scarlett from behind the door with a pointed object which makes him stumble on the floor making him unconscious, as they open the exit and sought to escape, a siren buzzed and they were rounded up by some men who came by the sound of a siren. They tied both of them with a cable to give an electric shock to them and tortured them in an inhuman way. One of the henchmen hit Meghan on the head with the log making her bleed and she died on the spot. Scarlett opens her eyes and looks at her surrounding in fear and her clothes were immersed in sweat and her stepmom was holding her and caressing her hair to calm down Scarlett and said “don’t worry Scarlett, I’m with you it was just a bad dream” reliefs washed her face and she hugged her tightly and Scarlett says “don’t leave me, mom”