Chapter 23: sleeping

Brook's POV
It was the next day,I was laying with Lilith in my bed,she looked so tired and frustrated. In the middle of the night my legs started to hurt more and I kept crying until Tom came and gave me some pain killers and helped me fall back asleep.

Don't get me wrong I'm more than angry at them,but it was the only thing that helped me ease this horrible pain. "Why haven't you slept" she told me she haven't slept the whole night,"I was crying,I felt bad that you were going through this pain" I sat in between her legs while she was braiding my hair,"what,no you don't need to feel bad for this,Lilith I-" she interrupted me with a groan,"I know I shouldn't,but I just did,I couldn't stop thinking about the pain you were going through" I smiled lightly,she really shouldn't have to.

"Lilith,time is over,Brook needs to take a bath" Draco burst into the room,really not giving a shit,just walking in,"your boyfriend got shot,by the way" she snapped her head in his way,quickly getting up,"I'll kill you if you're the one who shot him" he rolled his eyes,pushing her out of the room,"you can clam down,Giovanni's team,not ours" she ran away,probably to Lilian,what,she insisted.

"I don't want to" I whined as he got closer to me,"I know darling,but you don't want to stink either,do you?" I sighed,nodding my head. He picked me up,walking to the bathroom,sitting me on the counter,"can I come in?" Tom questioned behind the door,"yes" Tom opened the door,walking inside,"hey baby" he walked over to me while Draco made the bath,"did the pain fade away" he stood in between my legs,helping me take my shirt off,"a little" he smiled lightly,giving me a kiss on the forehead,"I'm going to take it off,so we will change it when we're done" I nodded my head,letting him cut the bandage on my stomach slowly.

Cold air fanned against my stomach,making me hiss. He put nylon bags on the casts so they won't get wet,also taking the bandages on my legs off,"you ready?" I shook my head,it'll hurt as hell,"we'll do it fast darling" Draco kissed my forehead,playing with my hair,trying to distract me,"come on" Tom picked me up,slowly putting me inside the water,it burned,"n-no" I grabbed Toms arms,trying to pull myself up,"I know sweetheart,relax" tears started to leave my eyes,it hurts so fucking bad,"p-please Tom,it b-burns" I cried out,while Tom kissed my head,"we'll do it as fast as we can baby,now help me wet your hair" he pressed on my head lightly,trying to get me under water to wet my hair,which I did only because I wanted to end this fast.

I brought my head back to the surface,letting go of Tom's arms,rubbing my eyes,"good girl" they both said with a smile while Tom massaged my hair,making the shampoo turn into a foam. I was crying quietly while the both of them washed me,this shit hurts too much,"almost done,love" Tom whispered in my ear again,slowly massaging my shoulders,"don't you feel fresher now" Tom picked me out of the bath,sitting me on the counter,wrapping a towel around my body,which was shaking,guess it was too cold after the shower,"I do".

He picked me up again,walking into the room,"any pain?" He laid me on the bed,knowing I want to let my legs rest,"m-my stomach" he nodded kissing my head again,"want me to make you a warm bottle" I nodded my head,whimpering,"alright let's put you some new bandages first,okay?" I nodded my head again,"okay" making him smile and rub my hair back,"good girl,I'm so proud of you" Draco interrupted our 'moment' coming inside the room with a few things.

"You do it,I don't even know where I am supposed to put the cream at-" he looked up at us,quickly turning his frown into a smile,"it's for her stomach,dickhead" Draco rolled his eyes,throwing everything on the bed,jumping next to me,"p-please don't press on it too much" Tom took some cream in his hand,turning his look back to me,"I'll do my best" he brought his hand down to my stomach,slowly starting to rub the bruises. I let out a small hiss,making him stop,"I'm so close to done,just hold on for a few" he kept rubbing very slightly,being as gentle as he can,"that's it baby,you're done".