Weird Mountain Village: 10

Others who had seen the news were also shocked.   

They couldn't believe that there was such a purpose hidden behind the villagers' enthusiasm for them.   But the evidence in front of them made them have to believe that this is the truth.   

When the mobile phone was handed to Song Ge, Song Ge didn't answer it. Huang Zhenglin asked him to watch the news. Song Ge said indifferently: "What if the people in Fulin Village are cannibals? Haven't you caught the evil spirits? ”   

“No matter what, it is a fact that evil spirits hurt people. We are profound masters. Our task is to exorcise ghosts. Do you want to let go of an evil spirit that hurts people and harms others? ”   

“The matter of cannibalism is under the control of the police, so we can take care of our own scope. ”   

“But... but if what the news says is true, then this evil spirit that infested Fulin Village is very likely to be one of the victims of that year. ”   

For the first time, Huang Zhenglin disobeyed the elder brother he admired very much, and he shivered a little when he said, "If the victim turns into a ghost and comes back for revenge, I, I don't think there is any problem. ”   

Song Ge glanced at him, and a seemingly innocent smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, “If you think it's okay, then you don't need to go, and so do you...”   

He looked at the other two people who were also shocked by the news, “I think that in any case, evil spirits should be eliminated, so I will still act tonight. If you think evil spirits are innocent, then you don't need to go. ”   

After Song Ge finished speaking, he took his things and crossed a few people towards the back mountain.   

When he passed Shi'an, his footsteps paused slightly, leaving a word in Shi'an's ear.   

Shi An was stunned on the spot, and only when Song Ge walked far away did he recover.   

Just now Song Ge said, “I'm going to kill your ghost husband. ”   

As night fell, the moonlight was already thin, and coupled with the shade of the woods in the back mountains, almost no fingers could be seen in the mountains.   

Song Ge walked steadily in such a dark night.   
He didn't care if the other teammates who came together wanted to join him.

Anyway, it made no difference whether those trash people were there or not. Acting with him might get in his way.   

As for the evil and innocent.   Whether the evil spirit was innocent or harmed during his lifetime is a matter for the police, and it has nothing to do with him.   

He wanted to get rid of this evil ghost because this ghost was too unattractive and moved the person he liked.   

There was a whistling Yin wind in his ears, and the wind was getting louder and louder, so that people's eyes were almost unable to open.   

Suddenly, the strong wind stopped abruptly and the temperature dropped.   

Song Ge raised his eyes and looked forward. A young man in a white shirt appeared not far away. It was clearly a windy day when it was not raining, but the young man was still holding an oil-paper umbrella.