031 GETTING BACK

╭───── (🧁) CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE; GETTING BACK

"KEIKI IS JEALOUS OF THAT HIROSHI GUY." Mikoto said to Aren, she had dragged him away so she could gossip with him.

Aren furrowed his brows, "Who is Hiroshi?" he asked confused.

"Nevermind about that, but Keiki is jealous because Saiki paid attention to him over her, you should've seen her face!" Mikoto laughed loudly.

"Why would she be jealous about that?" Aren asked.

Mikoto smacked the top go his head, "Are you stupid? She's in love with Saiki." told him in an obvious tone.

Aren looked confused, "I didn't know she did..." he then thought about it for a moment, "But what has it go to do with me?" he asked.

Mikoto gave him a sly grin, "Your little group are off to see the blossom this weekend right? Invite her and flirt with her in front of Saiki. Make him jealous."

Aren scratched his head, "I'm not sure if that would work... Saiki is a pretty emotionless guy." he said.

"Oh, trust me, it will work. Try to act natural though, don't make it obvious or he will know."

————————————

"You're late, Saiki!" Kaidou said.

Saiki walked up to the group and saw that Kaidou, Nendou, Aren and Keiko were all together, he also noticed how Aren had his arm conjoined with hers.

"At this rate, the blossoms will be gone." Aren pointed out, he then noticed the bored look on Saiki's face, "Why aren't you more excited? Cherry blossom viewing is fun! That's why I invited Keiko because I knew how much she liked blossom trees." he smiled.

Keiko smiled too, she was questing why Aren was being so clingy, it wasn't usually like him. But she appreciated the fact he went out of his way to invite her to come with them. She then turned to Saiki and he small faltered a bit, she hadn't spoken to him recently, not since the Hiroshi incident and she felt bad for being so petty.

Saiki internally rolled his eyes, I could have invited her if I knew she wanted to come.

Aren then questioned since it was full blossom if they were actually going to get a spot anywhere.

"That's why we met up at 4 am." Kaidou did a peace sign, "Shopping took longer than expected, but it's still 6 am. It will be empty." he reassured.