Last Part(M)

(This chapter contains mature scene. Skip if you are not comfortable).

Jungkook smiled looking at his husband who was in deep sleep...

Well they were already in front of their house. After the party both bade goodbye to the family members...

Taw was very sad while leaving but Jungkook is there for him. As he promised to Mr. Kim , he didn't let a tear drop from Tae's eyes.
He made Tae understand that it is not a separation from family rather taking a step further in life...

Jungkook didn't take any other car or driver. He insisted to drive with Tae alone.

Whole ride Tae slept being tired.

Finally when they reached Jungkook decided to wake Tae up as he needs to freshen up...

JK: Baby wake up(softly caressing Tae's cheek).

Tae whined a little and slowly opened his eyes..

Tae: Kookie.. what happened?(sleepy voice)..

JK: We have reached. You have to wake up(chuckled)..

Tae nodded and both went inside the house...

Tae noticed a lot of things were changed now. The house was no more black. It was now little colorful.. just like his liking...

JK: Baby go and freshen up. Your clothes and all is already in closet. I will be coming after informing we have reached...okay?

Tae nodded..

Tae went inside room and Jungkook went to call their parents.

Tae nervously went inside the room. The thing that today is his first night was making him scared shitless. His heart started beating fast thinking about what was going to happen.

He went inside bathroom and took off his clothes..
Standing under the shower he closed his eyes and tried to calm down his heart...

After bathing he wore the bathrobe and stood in front of the mirror...
Tae kept his tiny palm on his fast heartbeat.
Tae: Don't be scared Tae.. he is your Kookie. He would never hurt you. You have to do it(mumbled).

He became shy when he remembered he said to Jungkook about doing couple things in the park without knowing the meaning...

Shaking off all the thoughts he gathered courage and came out of bathroom...

Meanwhile Jungkook came to room after the phone call.. He took of his blazer and sat closing his eyes on the couch unbuttoning his shirt..

When he heard the door knob opening he was about to go to freshen up...

But when he saw Tae came out from bathroom looking sinful his eyes darkened with desire....

When Tae came outside he saw Jungkook siting on couch with unbuttoned shirt. His abs we're visible and he was looking so handsome. Tae's cheeks burnt red when he saw Jungkook looking at him up and down intensely...

 Tae's cheeks burnt red when he saw Jungkook looking at him up and down intensely