A Vampires Melancholy: 07

The sky was white with fish maw, and Cowper finally completed all the inspections for the day and prepared to return to the castle.   

Shi'an followed him with somewhat floating footsteps.   

Shi'an has been taking blood supplements for the past few days. It stands to reason that he won't be weak after being sucked by Cowper a few times, but today Cowper didn't know what happened.

He sucked him very hard during lunch, and it turned out to be like this. I can't walk well, so I have to be hugged.   

Cowper hugged Shi'an and got into the carriage, and Shi'an weakly rested his head on his shoulder.   

Before the carriage drove, Shi'an lazily raised his eyes, trying to say that it was a little cold, and asked Cowper to close the window, but he ran into the general's gaze.   

The general stood not far away, staring at him deeply.   
Shi'an had experienced the first two worlds and already knew what those eyes represented.   

It is a strong desire that can engulf people.   
Looking at each other for a long time, Shi'an couldn't bear it, and took his gaze back.   

When the carriage was far away, Shi'an quietly poked his head to look again. The figures of the general and a group of soldiers were almost invisible, but he still clearly felt the general's gaze.   

The other party was still looking at him.   
Shi an was distracted when his cheek was suddenly pinched, his head was broken back, and the carriage window was closed.   

Cowper's dissatisfied voice came from his ear: “What are you looking at? Why are you so good at seducing people? If you just come out and run away with the soul of my powerful general, you should be locked up in my room. ”   

Shi'an's cheeks were pinched and her mouth was pouting. It was not convenient to speak. She frowned and muttered that she didn't know what to say.   

Cowper didn't hear clearly, but it didn't affect him. He lowered his head, put Shi'an's mouth in his mouth, and used this way to vent his dissatisfaction.   

Back at the castle, the sun has already come out.   
Cowper walked in quickly, holding Shi'an who had completely softened.   

Shi'an was still a bit weak, but he was tossed in the car again. Now he can't even lift his hands, so he can only be carried away by Cowper.   

Back in the room, the housekeeper had already put hot water in the bathtub, and Cowper accompanied Shi'an into the warm water.   

Shi'an's head was tilted softly by the bathtub, and Cowper took the towel and helped him take a bath little by little.   
The heat made Shi'an's small face flushed. Because of exhaustion, his eyebrows lowered, and the sharpness of the past disappeared, and he looked good and beautiful.   

Cowper couldn't help rolling his Adam's apple, and the movement of his hands gradually slowed down.

Finally, he put down the towel, took a clean bath towel, and carried Shi'an out of the bathtub.   

Shi'an was still a little confused, and only recovered after being thrown on the bed.   
He looked at the tall vampire pressing on top of him with a look of confusion on his face.