Welcome to the Yamazawa household!

I woke up in a rather fluffy environment. It was completely soft and I felt something cool below my chin. It was definitely warm and cozy and something that for sure was not possible in the police station office. Besides that, the air smelled like a mixture of coffee and cats.

Cats?!

I am pretty sure that the cat officer didn't had this kind of smell.

Come to think of it, this strong coffee smell kinda reminds me of Eraserhead.

Ahh

I don't care it's pretty cozy.

I want to stay here.

I shifted my head away from the cold and curled up in a fluff ball. By now I clearly knew that I had some fluffy blankets around me and I loved their soft touch to my fur. However, the moment I moved my leg, I felt some pain coming from it but not much.

Me: mrew....

Eraserhead: You like it huh...

Me: MEW!

I let out a happy chirp as I snuggled into whatever I was laying on until I realized who's voice I just heard and my head immediately was up in the air and I was looking at Eraserhead.

Okay....

You are definitely the last person I expected to see...

Wait....

Where am I even?

Eraserhead: It's okay, Fereal.

Don't you it's okay me!

How do you like being kidnapped?!

HUH!!!!

Look man or hobo whatever you prefer!

I appreciate you helping me out and everything but this is going too far!

I looked at the man as he looked at me and then I saw the yellow cat that he was holding in his hands. The cat looked a little bit frightened but it also at the same time totally fine in his hands. Seeing that made me a little bit confused and so I tilted my head at it.

Eraserhead: This is Sunny be nice to her.

Me: Mew......

He put the cat down and I finally stood up and stretched myself before looking at the wound but all I could see was a bandage pad put on it.

Eraserhead: I had someone come over and have a look at it.

Me: .... mew.

Eraserhead: I am sorry for your lost Feral.

My what?

Dude... what are you even talking about?

I put my head to the side and looked at him questionable and that was when Mic came into the room.

Mic: Ohh good morning you two. Sho I brought you some coffee.

Me: Mew.

I had nothing against a good morning and so I returned my own good morning to him as well. He also had something in his hand which smelled really good.

Mic: Ohh you want something?

I slowly went towards him but as slowly as I was walking over I was also keeping my elegant appearance as well as being overly cautious.

Mic: This is was supposed be my breakfast since Sho doesn't it but I guess you can have the bacon.

After he gave Eraserhead the coffee, he took the bacon and threw it my way. Before the meat could even hit the floor, I caught it in midair and began saving the flavor. It really was some good stuff and as I was liking my snoot wishing for more, the cat Sunny came over to me.