42

V A L E R I O

Lydia got up before wrapping the towel around her body.

"Hey Lydia" the man that was walking with Ash said as they came towards us.

"This must be your fiance" the man said while looking at me.

"Ye-"

"No" Lydia cut both Ash and I off. I raised an eyebrow at her and she ignored me.

"Can we talk alone" she asked the man and he nod.

They walked away and I looked at Ash.

"Who's that"

"Lydia's father"

"I thought her father was Abram" I said as I watched them walk into the kitchen.

"No this guy is her biological father" he said and I nod.

L Y D I A

"How do you know where I live" I asked

"I used Google" he said

"Answer the question"

"I know a lot Lydia more than you even think" he said while looking at Ash and Valerio through the glass doors.

"So your doing a search on me" he said and my phone vibrate before I could say anything

"Ye-"

"He won't find anything on me so your both wasting your time" he said before I looked at me phone.

Damon
I can't find anything about this person. Are you sure you have the right name?

I read the message before looking up at him.

"Who are you?"

"Definitely not your father" he said

"You should have listened to your fiance that night and do a search on me" he said

"For the last time who are you?"

"Some one who should have killed your fiance that night but in time I will" He said and I slowly grabbed a knife from it's holder.

"Put the god damn knife down girl. You can hurt someone you know that" he said while still looking at Valerio.

"I'll tell Valerio-"

"Your a stupid girl you know that" he asked

"And coming into a lion's den isn't stupid" I asked

He turned around to face me and my hand tightened around the knife handle. He walked towards I raised my hand. He swiftly grabbed my wrist before twisting it.

"It is, but my advantage is that the lion lost his memory" he whispers with a smirk.

His grip tightened around my wrist and I winced.