A Vampires Melancholy: 08

Joel was very busy, came to see Shi'an, stared at him after eating, and then left again, leaving Shi'an alone in the messy room.   

It took Shi'an a long time to regain his senses. He seemed to be asking the system, and he seemed to be talking to himself:

"So, so does Joel also have... that kind of mind for me? ”   

[More than that. I reasonably doubt that Evan has it too. 】   

Shi'an sat up in shock when he heard this, “You, don't talk nonsense! ”   

As soon as his voice fell, he heard footsteps coming from the corridor outside the door.

The footsteps were very powerful. Just listening to them, you can imagine how burly the person who made this sound was.   

There was a sound of conversation at the door. Soon, the door was opened and a pale-skinned man walked in.   It was Evan.   

When An saw Evan in the past, the other party was wearing heavy armor.

Today, Evan was wearing a very formal tuxedo, and Shi'an hadn't recognized it for a while.   

When the door closed, Evan bowed to Shi'an at the door, and then walked towards him slowly.   

Although the other party changed his clothes, his eyes were still as usual, as deep as a vortex, as if he could suck people in, Shi'an hardly dared to look at him.   

Evan stopped by the bed, knelt down on one knee, looked at Shi'an religiously from head to toe, and then fixed his gaze on Shi'an's jade-white feet.   

He couldn't help raising his hand and gently touched Shi'an's left foot. Before he could feel the delicate and silky touch, Shi'an was frightened and quickly put his foot back.   

Shi An looked up at Evan in horror. When he got closer, he realized that Evan's tuxedo was actually very uncomfortable.   

Evan has been fighting on the battlefield all year round, his whole body is full of muscles, and his tuxedo, which is not elastic, is almost wrapped around him, and the buttons are about to collapse.   

Facing Shang 'an's horrified gaze, Evan showed a smile that he thought was gentle.

He might be a little nervous, so he stumbled when he said hello, “Hello, you, you should still remember me, right?" ”   

Shi'an shrank back and nodded lightly.   

Upon receiving the response, Evan was very excited. He didn't hold back a grin, showing sharp teeth that belonged to vampires.   

He got up propped up on the bed and was about to rush towards Shi'an. Shi'an yelled in fright: “Don't come over! ”   

Evan paused, his expression a little hurt, he put his fangs back in a hurry, “I won't bite you, don't be afraid. ”   

He returned to his original position and explained seriously:

“Really, I am different from the Lord... I am different from that Cowper, and I will not treat you as food. If you don't like me sucking human blood, I will change to pig blood in the future, or the blood with germs in the hospital. The blood clan will not get sick, and it will be fine for me to eat that blood. ”