014

.One Small Mistake.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-eighth, Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

ALEXZANDRA PUSHED Jaylen to the floor, standing up from her seat at her vanity. "Aight lil negro go get dressed." Jaylen sat up mugging her  rolling his eyes as well. "That's why yo edges crusty" Alexzandra looked up at his hairline and laughed.

"And yo hairline crooked" Jaylen pushed past her and ran to the mirror making her laugh harder than she already was. "Fucking Liar and I am dressed you get dressed"

She rolled my eyes and pointed up at the stairs for him to get out. Once she heard the door shut, she grabbed my clothes for the day and got in the shower.

After her 30 minute shower, Alexzandra threw on one of LaMelo's hoodies which he had left over her house. She grabbed her phone and wallet, slipping on her Jordan 1 Mid SE, Dark Chocolates.

As she emerged from the steps which lead to her room,  her oldest brother Justin caught sight of her. "What you going?" Justin spoke up scaring the girl. "Nigga what did I tell you about that shit"

He laughed her off still waiting for an answer to his question. "Zanny just tell me where you about to go" the girl smiled at her brothers persistence, she knew he got that from her. "Melo is having a small cookout.. you wanna come?"

Justin thought about it before he nodded his head and followed Alexzandra to the living room."Jay come on before I leave you" Jaylen came running down the stairs with his phone in and, leaving straight out the door.

Once the front door was locked Alexzandra turned around and saw that Nick and Jaiden were watching them from across the street. "Jay.. Look" she nudged his side and he looked up. The pair of siblings flicked off their cousins, causing Justin to shake his head.

"Y'all childish as fuck" Alexzandra lead them to her car, unlocking the doors. "We taking my car since I don't feel like walking today" without speaking, they all got in the car.

This time, Alexzandra made Justin drive. She took a few pictures to post on Instagram.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

@zandraaa

●○○○