𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

//TW// read with caution

Groaning in pain, my eyes slowly fluttered open and tried adjusting to the beaming light shining on my face

Groaning in pain, my eyes slowly fluttered open and tried adjusting to the beaming light shining on my face. I squinted my eyes to look around the room, noticing that I was stuck in a fucking cell with my arms and legs chained to the wall. The cold concrete floor against my skin sent chills down my spine and goosebumps crawling along my body. Blood spilled down my face from the side of my head because of the impact of the gun hitting it. 

The doors to the basement suddenly creaked open so I turned my gaze towards it, seeing a dark figure enter it. "You're finally awake sweetheart." The figure spoke, coming into the light with a smirk on their face. My eyes flicked across his features, seeing dark brunette hair siting above his head with some grey streaks in it. Amber eyes held an sinister glint to them when they met my eyes.

"Don't call me that pervert." I spat out angrily, glaring at the old fuck. He chuckled deeply, bringing a chair to the front of the cell and sat on it. "Feisty one, aren't you?" He titled his head. When I didn't respond, his smirk widened as he continued talking, "You're a pretty little thing. I see why Xavier likes you so much."

My jaw clenched as I narrowed my eyes at him in pure disgust, "Keep talking to me and I'll make you choke on your dick."

He shook his head and leaned his elbows on his knees, "And if you keep running that mouth of yours then I'll just have to punish you." He then unlocked the cell door, giving me a full view of his slightly muscular figure. He was wearing an expensive Italian suit with his hair slicked back and rings wrapping his fingers.

He looked exactly like Xavier but he didn't at the same time.

Giovanni roughly gripped my jaw and I winced in pain from the impact of his musty fingers on my skin. "I'm going to make Xavier pay for everything he's done to me. Starting with his wife." The back of his hand collided with my cheek causing my face to twist to the side. My eyes screwed shut as I felt the sting burning against my cheek from his hand.

When I opened my eyes again, I heard the sound of the metal door opening along with heavy footsteps entering it. I looked up to see Raf and a familiar short brunette behind Giovanni. I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at Raf as I felt the anger in my rise. Fucking traitor.

"I'm sure you know Raffiel. He's been with me for a couple of weeks now. It's funny honestly because Xavier is too stupid to realise there's a mole amongst his men." Giovanni chuckled.

"I hate you motherfucker! Just wait until your Don hears about this!" I spat out angrily and glared at Raf who kept his gaze away from me. Pussy.

"All of this effort because he simply won't give me back my mafia. So I thought why not make him suffer with me? And by doing that I needed you sweetheart." He continued.