Check-up

No ones pov:

Killer, Horror and Dust walked into Sci's lab. Sci walked over to them with his clipboard, "So, just a normal check up, right?"

Killer nodded, "Yup, we just needle make sure everything's okay." Sci smiled, "Right. Okay Dust, right this way."

Dust paused and looked back at Killer, "He's not gonna actually use needles is he? That was just a doctor pun?"

Killer shook his head, "No, no you shouldn't need any needles today." Dusts eyes widened, "What do you mean 'today'?!"  

Horror laughed, "Just go, he's waiting for you." Dust sighed then turned back to Sci and walked into the room. 

Dust jumped onto the parchment paper covered bed and Science leaned against the counter across from him. 

He turned around and grabbed a stethoscope, "So, anything new? Kicking? Souls formed yet?" Dust raised an eyebrow, "After...two weeks?"

Sci laughed, "I'm kidding. Although your magic will speed up the process, two weeks is still way too soon." He walked over to Dust and put the stethoscope to his chest. 

Dust looked around the room waiting for Sci to be done. He put the stethoscope on different parts of his stomach and paused. He raised his eyebrows but then walked back to the counter.

Dust paused, "Wait, wait. Do you mean since our first check-up or since I first... um, did it?" Sci turned around to face him, "Well, how long ago was that?"

Dust thought for a moment, "Uh, stars I think it was... about six weeks ago?" Sci paused, "Six?...Oh."

Dust coughed and raised an eyebrow, "What?" Sci shook his head, "Oh, nothing. Just, I'll need you back in about a week. This is around the time you'd do your first ultrasound."

Dust tilted his head, "Why not now?" Sci sighed, "Well I don't have the equipment ready for it and it's on short notice. Just make sure to come back next week, kay?"

Dust nodded. Sci did the rest of his procedures, then after examining his stomach, found a thin cut running across his stomach.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at Dust, "What's this?" Dust looked down and at his stomach, "...I dunno. I don't remember that being there before." 

Sci folded his arms, "Really? 'Cause it looks like it's been cleaned." Dust sighed, "Fine, yeah I cleaned it." He shrugged, "But it's just a scratch I can handle it."

Sci rolled his eyes. He pulled Dusts shirt back down, "Uh, pro tip: Don't lie to your doctor. It usually doesn't turn out well."

Dust smiled faintly. "Do Killer and Horror know about it?" Dust raised an eyebrow, "Well it's just a small cut, isn't it? It's not a big deal."

Sci smirked, "So in other words, no." Dust shook his head, "Yeah no they don't." Sci and Dust chuckled.

They finished up the check up and they both walked out to Killer and Horror.

Sci told Killer and Horror that they have to come back in a week and that there's some new things they need to get ready for.

Killer raised an eyebrow, "Like what?" Sci shrugged, "Well, Dust is going to change. And I don't just mean the size of his stomach."

"His hormones will be all over the place. Mood swings, weird cravings, exhaustion, morning sickness."

Horror smirked, "So like a girl on her period." Dust smacked his arm.

Sci put his hands in his coat pockets, "Oh, also avoid alcohol, smoking and drugs. It's bad for the baby. And I think that's it for now. You're good to go."