Pt 5 Chapter 24 - Westview

Y/n's POV

The door swung open and a woman with curly hair and a S.W.O.R.D jumper burst through the door. Wanda paused mid sentence and just froze for a second.

"Wanda!" The woman said as she almost ran towards my friend. She completely ignored that I was there.

"What are you doing?!" Wanda replied in a panicked tone as she stepped to the other side of the counter. "How did you get in here?"

"Listen to me..." The S.W.O.R.D woman tried to argue. "This whole thing is about Vision."

At those words Wanda's face turned to one of rage as she pointed a finger towards the door.

"Get out of my house!" She exclaimed.

"Hayward was trying to bring him-" Before the woman with curly hair could respond Wanda had summoned her magic and was marching towards her.

"Don't talk to me about that! I don't want to hear about it!" The redhead said furiously as she lifted the intruder off the ground and marched her out of the door. I followed behind her slightly alarmed by the situation but unsure what to do.

"The drones! The misiles! Pietro!" Wanda continued to yell as she stomped straight over her well grown flower bed. The neighbors turned to stare as she rose the woman higher in the air.

"Oh, no no! Pietro wasn't us!" The woman tried to reason with Wanda.

"All you do is lie!" Wanda shouted, rage strongly written across her usually calm face. She flung her hand down which should have sent the poor woman to the floor with a thud however the stranger landed in a controlled position and looked up at us with glowing blue eyes.

She rose to her feet, a new confidence on her face.

"Take me out." She jeered as she stepped towards Wanda. Wanda didn't reply, just stared with confusion. "See that's where you and Hayward differ. He's gonna burn west view to the ground just to get what he wants. Don't let him make you the villain!" She tried desperately to explain.

Wanda stood motionless, just watching and listening and thinking.

"Wanda you have to-"

"Yo, Lady! I think you've over stayed your welcome." A neighbour came over. She had dark hair and was dressed in purple and gave me a slightly off vibe that I couldn't put my finger on. The lady in purple got closer to Wanda and placed a hand on her arm. "Poor Wanda's been through enough." She said softly as she began to lead Wanda away.

"Hold on..." I mumbled but wasn't heard over the S.W.O.R.D agent.

"You have to take it down!" She called to my friend as she walked away.

"No!" Wanda turned around and pointed her finger. The woman who had been holding her arm now held her waist and slightly restrained her as Wanda showed her anger once again. "Don't make me hurt you."

I went to follow but Wanda paused.

"Y/n. Go home. Please." She said desperately, taking another glance at me before walking off swiftly.

"Wanda wait!" I said, running up behind her and grabbing her wrist.

"Who do you think you are?" The woman on her right barked.

"Her best friend, and you?!" I snapped back.

"I'm Agnes and I'm Wanda's neighbour, I've been supporting her through these difficult times, I haven't seen you helping with dinners for bosses or baby sitting?" She said to me with an air of arrogance.