Stage blocking

The boys were doing different stage blocking for the songs that they will be performing tomorrow.

On to the last song for stage blocking which will be Mikrokosmos, you were their first-hand audience to watch even you should be the one to supervise their movement on stage but you know they got it if they don't need you to help out.

It was actually your first time watching a concert especially watching your idol performances. Even you didn't expect yourself to experience watching a concert this close.

dosiui bul, i dosiui byeol

I remember the night sky I looked up at when I was young
어릴 적 올려본 밤하늘을 난 떠올려
eolil jeog ollyeobon bamhaneul-eul nan tteoollyeo

In this very place where people are full of fire and people are stars
사람이란 불, 사람이란 별로 가득한 바로 이 곳에서
salam-ilan bul, salam-ilan byeollo gadeughan balo i gos-eseo

We shinin'

You got me

I look at you and breathe
난 너를 보며 숨을 쉬어
nan neoleul bomyeo sum-eul swieo

I got you

In the pitch-black night
chilheug gatdeon bamdeul sog-e

Shine, dream, smile (shine, yeah)

Oh let us light up the night

We shine as we are ((oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh)
우린 우리대로 빛나 ((oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh)
ulin ulidaelo bichna ((oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh)

Shine, dream, smile

Oh let us light up the night

uli geu jachelo bichna

Tonight

Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na na

You gave your biggest round of applause to the performers on stage. The raw vocals, the set and the atmosphere were just one of a kind in which you could not explain. 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bravo! Amazing! Brilliant!" throwing different kinds of expressions towards the singers. 

Everyone on the set started laughing amongst themselves after seeing your reaction. Even the members laugh especially Hobi hyung that is laughing out loud the most. 

"AYOOOOOOO That was nice with the set and everything, it was lit!", you went towards them express your thoughts on it. 

"Hahaha it was just a rehearsal there's nothing to get excited about", Jimin hyung said. 

"Well that rehearsal right there was a performance to me with how I watched it, really got me", you disagree with him. 

"Soulful voice from V, the falsetto king Jin, an angelic voice from Jimin, an amazing all-rounder Jungkook voice especially the rapper which is RM, Suga and Hobi hyung with the melody rap vocals. Damn, that was an amazing performance", you explained. 

"Hahahaha thank you and about how you address us, why you only call Jhope, hobi hyung why we didn't get any nicknames", V engulfed you with a back hug while leaning his head on top. Everyone agrees with V's statement. 

"I er...I'm still not sure if it's ok for me to have nicknames for all of you, well the nickname Hobi hyung is the one who asks me to address him that", you pointed out. 

"Well like we said on our first meeting you're part of the company now so you are one of us, you can address us whenever you are comfortable", the leader understands you as he tried to help you out. You could only smile at the leader with a thumbs up while he returned it back. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So how was the rehearsal just now?" Hobi hyung ask you as both of you sat on the balcony admiring the view in the middle of the night. 

"Well, the rehearsal for the mic and stage performances was alright as there was no stage error shown when I observe.", you replied clearly. 

"Do you think Army will watch the concert tomorrow?" Hobi shares his concern. 

You fully turned your body giving him your full attention listening to his concern. 

"Of course they will, no matter how busy they are or how hard for them to get the tickets to watch their idols perform right in front of them. I can say they will certainly come to the concert and watch all of you perform", you ease his mind by comforting him with words, end off with a warm hug. 

"Hahaha so sudden?" you backed out. 

"Hyung...is ok to feel this way, it's something that one of us feel at that moment, I'm sure the others felt that way too. If you still feel that way just know that I will always be here to support you. I mean I am an Army myself too", you gave him a reassuring smile. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aite I got the birthday cake ready for her, you just have to collect the cake at the location itself which I will send the address right .....now", you send Danny the address. 

"Aite man I will collect it before the concert", both of you sat on the bench. 

"Thanks, man for doing this", Danny could only laugh as you look at him curiously. 

"Is aite man I gotcha, you're my cousin after all", sling right arm on your shoulder. 

"By the way how are they?" you ask about your family. 

"Hmm, yea they're doing good so far" you smiled with relief. 

"Aite man I gotta go see ya tomorrow yea and once again thanks", you walked off

"Aite Garfield see ya man", as you slowly fade from his view. Danny's expression turns upside down as he looks regrettable yet sad. 

.

.

Sorry Garfield I don't know how much I can hold it longer but I'll try my best as I can do. You can't afford to be in that situation again......not again.