Caught under the Mistletoe

Christmas special~~

I know we're not there yet but this is like for the run up. I'm sure there'll be other Christmas themed one shots. So let me know if there's any specific ones you want.

In this Maya and Josh have been dating for a few months because it works...Enjoy!

[Maybe some rules aren't so bad]

Maya's POV

"Gorgeous!" I hear Josh yell from his room/the guest room at the Matthews. "Yeah?" I yell back and walk over. I stop at the doorway and lean against the door frame. he looks over to me, smirking. "What?" I ask, leaning my head to the side. Josh walks over to stand infront of me before looking up. Curious, I look up and see a mistletoe above my head. "Joshua Boing Matthews." I say sternly, silently cursing him. "You know the rules Gorgeous..." He says flirtatiously and takes a step closer. I feel heat rising to my cheeks when he lowers his head slightly so now we're face to face. "I swear I wi--" I start but he cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine. I was not expecting this to happen today...which may be why I froze...He pulls away after a few moments of me now responding. He looks embarrassed, "I-I'm sorry Gorgeous I shouldn't have pushed you..." He says before stepping away from me. "Josh..." I say softly and try to take his hand but he moves it away. "Josh. Look at me." I say slightly more stern than before and he looks at me for a moment before looking at the ground again. I walk back up to him and grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to my level. "I'm sorry I froze Josh...you took me by surprise." I tell him before gently kissing him. After a moment he begins kissing back and I wrap my arms around his neck as I feel his wrap around my waist. When we break away he pulls my closer, into his chest and I can feel his fast heartbeat. Maybe, some rules aren't so bad...I said maybe!

--Thanks for reading ^_^ I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--