Chapter 7

Evelyn's pov (from the club day)

"Okay lady's" ruby says,she has spent the past 45 minutes picking out mine,hers and Katy's outfits out.

I will admit she's done a good job, "okay can we go now" I say,we grab all of our stuff and make Our way to the taxi outside waiting for us.

"I want to get laid" ruby says "what about you Katy" she questions her "meh,if there's a nice lad" they both chuckle "I'm not even going to ask you Evelyn"

I don't do one night stand it ain't my type of thing. We pull up to the club and get in the line. After 10 ish minutes of waiting we finally get in. I go straight over to the bar and ask for some shots.

For some reason I feel somebody watching me. I down my shot and Order a drink.

Once the bartender has give it to me, me and the girls start having a dance. I honestly need this.

I still cannot shake of the feeling of somebody watching me and it's starting to creep me out, "let's go sit down" I say to the girls,so we sit down at the bar, and almost immediately a drink is placed in front of me.

"Oh this isn't mine" I say,the bartender hands me a note "mr Marino" he says and he walks of to serve other customers.

I read the note that says 'you look beautiful tonight,look up,and come up'I turn my head and look up,there he is stood with the sleeves of his t-shirt rolled up so his tattoos as showing, god that's a weakness.

My attention is suddenly snapped back to reality when I feel the note be snatched out of my hand. "OMG" ruby says "I fucking new it" Katy adds on "well you have got to go and see him now" they both say.

"No" I flat out refuse, "What why not," ruby questions "because" I reply back and with that she rolls her eyes "because isn't good enough,go" she pushes me "well If im going up there you two are going home so I don't have to deal with your screaming"

"Evelyn we don't want to leave you" Katy says "no no,it's ok you guys get a taxi home and I will" they was about to argue but I gave them a look that said shut up.

"Ok fine text us though" ruby says,I nod my head, they walk out of the club and I take a breath "here goes nothing" I walk over to the stairs that leads to where I'm guessing is his office.

I walk up and knock on the door, "come in" I hear somebody say. I walk and and see Xavier getting out of his chair to meet me half way.

"you look beautiful" He says to me, "thank you,but if you don't mind me asking,why am I here" I'm trying to remembered be polite "well,I invited you up here to talk,and to tell you a few things but Evelyn why are you here,you didn't have to come"

Shit he's right I didn't have to come but for some odd reason I felt the need to see what he wanted.

But never the less I feel a small heat appear onto my cheeks "what did you want to tell me" I question him a avoiding what he asked me"Evelyn" he takes my hand and leads me over to his desk where he lifts me up and places me down on it.that was hot.

"I'm a man who is very demanding and gets what he wants" Well I know that,I hold in an eye roll and continue to look at him.

"And ever since I saw you stood speaking with Noah I knew I wanted,no needed you" he places his hand on my hip "but I didn't want to demand you,I have some respect,but it's getting very hard,so Evelyn will you let me get to know you"

Get to know him is he having a laugh, he acts as if he just a normal person!

"Listen mr Marino" I start saying before he interrupts me "Xavier" he corrects me "Xavier,for one you are one of my students parent and for two I'm not stupid theses words may make other woman fall to your feet but not me" I say to him in a firm voice but I slowly realise my face is getting closer to his.

He looked a bit upset by what I said but he quickly covers it up "Amore do you really think I would spend my time and effort like this on another woman" I mean he has a point.

"I'm telling you I don't, tomorrow  just let me take you out on a date if you have no interest after,I will leave you alone if you do have interest I will take you on another date" bull shit we both know he won't leave me alone!

I start having a fight in my head whether i should go out with him or not,i looks at him and He places his hand on my face we slowly start to lean in and He start kissing me.

This is wrong, I know it is but god he's got some nice lips.

I put my hands in his hair and we kiss deeply,i pulls back a few seconds later and he give me a small grin,well I would say smirk the cheeky bastered. "I'll take that as a yes" i slightly pushs his chest and jumps of the desk.

"Come on let me drop you off" He says to me "have you not drunk" I question, I swear he was drinking whiskey or something when I looked up In the window  "I have,but not enough to make me drunk" I nods my head and we walk out of the door.

We get in the car and he drives me home,as soon as we pull up I jump straight out.

He is going to be the death of me.