twenty four.

deadly games❝the plan❞

deadly games
the plan

ANN AND TATTA WERE THE LAST ONES TO ENTER THE ROOM IN A HURRY.

"It seems like he couldn't clear the game." Tatta started to say. "The maintenance team found him by chance in Shinjuku while we were refilling gasoline."

Ann quickly went closer to Hatter's dead body to see it better. If anyone could get proof that he was murdered, that would be Ann.
While she began to examinate, you could read a river of emotions on her face. It was mostly disbelief that the man was laying breathless in front of her. Her reaction was better than how it would've been yours in her position.

"Hey, don't touch him as you please. you dissection maniac." Niragi approached the table, holding his rifle as usual.

"He was shot by a gun." Ann noticed it too. "Did his game involve guns?"

"Most likely. Some of those near the game area heard gunshots too." Tatta answered her question. You exchanged looks with the two guys beside you.

"Oh, my. He should have brought the militants along with him!" Niragi almost shouted.

"What's going to happpen to the Beach?" a guy you never saw before asked.

"Keep this a secret from the rest. They'll be shaken by this." Mira decided to speak.

"I'll be the next leader since I'm number two." Kuzuryu said.

"Wait a second." Niragi's annoying self spoke once again. "Shouldn't the strongest person be the leader? We're the ones who have been getting rid of the traitors, yet we've been treated as shadows the entire time. This unfair treatment ends today!"

"Just shut up already. Can't you see how annoying you are? My head is going to explode if I'll hear your voice one more time." you told Niragi, who was unaffected by your words at first. But then he started to feel offended, that's why he almost pointed his rifle at you, but Aguni stopped him.

"If number one dies, everyone moves up by a number. We agreed on this rule." Kuzuryu ignored what just happened, continuing his idea.

"The snobbish dictator is dead. The power has shifted, hasn't it? Let's just be democratic and go with the majority. Who agrees that Aguni should be the new leader?" no one said anything. The silence was almost deadly. "What a bad reaction. Last Boss." his eyes told something to Last Boss, that only the two of them understood. Last Boss directed his swords to Ann, moving one a little too close to her neck. "I'll ask again. Who agrees that Aguni should be the new leader?"