Chapter Eleven: Major

Chapter Eleven:
Major

After getting ice cream and pie with dad, Bella and I started heading towards the Cullens house

After getting ice cream and pie with dad, Bella and I started heading towards the Cullens house. Getting there I saw Jess and Angela smiling and dancing.

I smiled at Bella as I ran over to them and brought both of them into a hug. They laughed at me hugging me back.

"I love you guys!" I told them and they smiled at me hugging me tightly.

"We love you," they both told me and I laughed at them before running over to Jasper when I see him.

"Cowboy!" I yell as I throw myself in his arms. He laughs at me spinning me around.

"Moony!" Jasper told me and I laugh at him. When we stop spinning I smile at him.

"So are you happy to be a graduate?" Jasper asked me and I smile at him nodding.

"Yes, I am beyond happy that I am forever dork with high school!" I told him and he smirked at me looking down.

"Uhm Moony you know you are immortal now, which means you have to repeat high school again and again," Jasper told me making me freeze.

"Why?" I pouted at him and he laughed wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Because you have to," Jasper told me and I sighed but before I could say anything else Jasper all of a sudden tensed before speed walking off. I shrugged going to find a drink.

As I finally find Carlisle's expensive wine that he could never drink I squeal hurrying to find Jasper.

"Cowboy! I find Carlisle expensive wine! I am going to drink it and then put grape juice in it! Will you be my bodyguard?" I ask as I round the corner freezing when I see all the Cullens plus Jacob Embry and Paul.

I laugh nervously putting the wine behind me.
"Oh hi you guys,"  I say with a sheepish smile making everyone shake their heads at me.

"As we were saying," Edward says as Alice sighs looking tense.

"How long?" Edward asks her as Rosalie and Emmett wrap their arms around me. I look at them confused before snuggling closer into their arms.

"They'll be here in four days," Alice says and I look at her confused.

"This could turn into a blood bath," Carlisle says looking tense.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asks Alice as she gets a faraway look in her eyes.

"I didn't see anyone I recognize. Maybe one...," Alice says as Edward nods reading her head.

"I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this," Edward says as I sigh figuring out what they meant.

But if Riley wasn't leading who was? And with that thought who name came to my head. I looked at Edward who nodded at me thinking the same name. Victoria.