13 | human puzzles

NO ONE TRULY KNOWS what was going on inside of Y/n's brilliant mind with herself as an exemption

NO ONE TRULY KNOWS what was going on inside of Y/n's brilliant mind with herself as an exemption. She was a human embodiment of an enigma. She was open yet mysterious at the same time which caused some people to regard her with skepticism.

After the U.A tournament, her fame along with the sales of her company skyrocketed. She went viral globally on social media and she was met with praise and bitter hate. Though Y/n couldn't care less, she had a lot in mind. It was currently their first day of break and one would think she was celebrating her win but it was actually the contrary.

Todoroki, on the other hand, was also facing a dilemma of his own. His mind was all over the place and his body felt cold despite the sweltering weather due to nervousness augmented by each step that he took.

He paused and stared at the door before him that the receptionist pointed out where his mother was residing. He could hear his own heart beating rapidly inside his chest, he remained unmoving and was held back by hesitation.

A familiar voice suddenly eradicated his thoughts back to reality, cutting him off from his reverie. His gaze wandered around the white hallways of the hospital until his eyes landed on a figure he know well.

Y/n wore an expression that he's never seen before. An expression that expressed earnestness. Her eyebrows met at the bridge of her nose and her lips parted as she mumbled incoherent words under her breath. Todoroki arched a brow.

He had seen Y/n fight against villains, deal with Bakugo, draw abstract shapes — which he presumed an invention — filled with complexity and even got a berating from Aizawa yet not a single time he had seen her so deadly serious.

Except for now. Here she stood in a blank white hallway; her usual smirking face was replaced with a sedated look as she glacially glared at a vending machine.

It was a scenery one would least expect especially from a person such as Y/n. A young genius billionaire in an article of tawdry clothing, struggling with a vending machine at a hospital spewing curses as if chanting a ritual as she now started to slap her palm against the glass frame.