I Dont Even Know Anymore

'Why is Jinho here!?'

"Your awake."

'Im so cold and tired. I must be sleeping.'

"Your not going to say thank you? Is that how you act when you're sick?"

'What do you mean sick?'

"I must be dreaming"

"Dreaming?"

"Im tired so I wont waste my time dreaming."

I closed my eyes and slept again.

It was the next day and got ready to school as always.

I head to school with a bag on my hand.

I couldnt see Chareum and Hayan so I went to the school first and went to my classroom.

I stepped foot on the classroom and saw Jinho playing games on his phone with wired earphones in his ears as always.

I sit at my seat next to him and thought of greeting him kindly as always but I soon remembered about the message.

'I dont know if I should relieved or not. Well I guess acting is really tiring so I guess ill take break'

I looked at the other way with my left hand on my chin. I looked at the window next to me, The window was near the door to the classroom and the hallways. I could see mixed of Blackened characters and a little of characters chatting.

'It still amazed me how calm I am in this situation. I am really c$%£%@^.'

I dazed for a minute and realized and forgot what I last said.

'What did I say again? It must be useless.'

The chat of the blackened characters and characters  ended when the teacher arrived.

And the class started with no problems.

'Why is no one talking about me friends with Chareum? I should just mind my business.'

I look at the teacher putting my left hand on the desk.

Lunch started again

I put my head on the desk minding my own business and at peace being alone not being laid attention to.

I heard a knock on the window near me disturbing my peace.

I put my head sideways still in contact with the desk and saw Chareum and Hayan waving at me with Happy faces and excited expression.

'Chareum? Hayan?'

I lift my head and They look at me with a weird expression.

'What? Why are they?'

Chareum shouted.

"SEO-YEON! LETS EAT LUNCH LIKE ALWAYS!"

'Why is my expression on the window smiling?'

I put my hands on my cheek and realized that I was smiling subconsciously.

'Am I...? Happy to see them?'

"HURRY UP SEO-YEON OR  WE'LL LEAVE YOU BEHIND!"

Chareum gives me a bright smile while Hayan gives me a big smile while fiddling with her hand.

I stand up from my desk and give them a smile, at that time I couldn't even tell if I was acting or not, or even treating them as 'character' or not.

"Sure!"
'I dont even know what I'm feeling anymore.'

I walk outside the classroom and stand infront of them waving as  Chareum puts her hand on my shoulder while Hayan looks at me smiling hiding her excitement.

'Why are they so excited?'

Chareum talked first.

"Its been a long time since we've been eating together and hanging out together!"

"You mean A day ago?"
'Its only been a day.'

"What are you talking about? Its been 3 days since we haven't met"

"What?"